Skip to content

Discuss This Bayliss: “No comeback, no wildcard – I’m retired” World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Bayliss: “No comeback, no wildcard – I’m retired”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Bayliss: “No comeback, no wildcard – I’m retired”

Three time world superbike champion Troy Bayliss shocked a packed press conference at World Ducati Week in Misano this afternoon by renouncing his plans to make a racing comeback. The WSB legend revealed to MCN his desire to return to the series four weeks ago at Monza. He then backed up his intention by testing at Mugello where he set the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (12 June 2010 14:48)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
polhouse

Sep 05

polhouse says:

He Probably just saw how badly Schumacher was doing in F1!!  Heros should never make a comeback, it always ends in tears.

Reply to this Topic
dowdy .p

Aug 08

dowdy .p says:

ducati need to get someone for next year cus hagas crap ive always said it ok his won races but so have a lot of other riders as foggy said when tony carter asked him do you think haga will ever win the wsb title & foggy didnt even hesitate in say no they should have had biaggi & shakey big mistake

Reply to this Topic
potfiller

Jun 07

potfiller says:

Good decision Troy

The kids out there today are fearless - they even scared Haga. Good decision Troy, you retired a Champion and always will be. Only the greatest rider of all time, Mike Hailwood,came back a winner.

Reply to this Topic
jnh-hrc07

Jul 07

jnh-hrc07 says:

people really think he couldn't come back and challenge for the title? i dont think theres a hidden excuse here. he's just not interested in the hard/frustrating aspects of racing anymore. i think a year a go he would have come back, but he's to comfortable in retirement now. if he wanted to come back he could, and if he did he'd be a contender. no doubt about it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices