Skip to content

Sport Moto2 boring? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Moto2 boring?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

boilie

Jun 10

boilie says:

Moto2 boring?

It must be if Moody & Ryder are so bored with commentating on the race, they have to spend practically the whole race talking about F1 (that's cars) with a series of visitors who are all involved in car not bike sport.
Thank gawd for the red button on the Beeb.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 June 2010 12:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

Moto 2 officially boring says Moody

They were at it again today, at Silverstone talking to F1 blokes I have never heard of.
As you say the red button works wonders.

Reply to this Topic
boilie

Jun 10

boilie says:

Moto 2 officially boring says Moody & Ryder

I don't know who commentates on the 125 & Moto2 races on the BBC red button, but they concentrate on the actual race we are watching and don't waffle on about events outside of MotoGP.
If I wanted that kind of commentary, I'd want the blokes from Test Match Special, they're the experts, because they never miss a ball bowled - unlike Moody & Ryder who miss a lot of the action, whilst they are talking amongsts themselves.

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

Moody & Ryder

There is no question Jules & Toby, know there stuff when it comes to GP motorcycle racing.
But this year they have spent a lot of time talking talking off subject and missing what is going on on the race track.

Reply to this Topic
wynner

Jan 04

wynner says:

I was fuming!

Do those commentators not watch the racing?!!!

Who wants to hear car racers talking? If I was interested in car racing I would watch car racing.

I wanted to hear about the bikes.

In the background Scott Redding was having the ride of his life, getting spat out of the seat and diving inside top riders and our so called bike experts couldn't even be bothered to watch! How disrespectful!

Eventually I turned off the sound:mad::mad:

I hope they read this!:mad:

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Toby & Julien

Two years ago everyone was up in arms that Eurosport was losing Motogp and we would be losing the best commentators in motorsport. I watched the race again this morning and they were just the same as always so I don't really see what your complaining about. What you're all forgetting is that alot of people don't just like one type of motorsport.

Reply to this Topic
wynner

Jan 04

wynner says:

CH987

What I really meant to say is keep the interviews for the buildups and after the race.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices