Skip to content

Discuss This Shinya Kimura video: Building bikes from the soul Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Shinya Kimura video: Building bikes from the soul

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ped Baker  says:

Shinya Kimura video: Building bikes from the soul

Legendary Japanese bike builder Shinya Kimura has just released this incredibly beautiful and emotive video about his passion for bike building. Shot in and around his Chabott Engineering workshop in California, Shinya tells the story of his background and reveals the creative methods he uses to build his one-off creations. Owners of Kimura built bikes include Hollywood actor Brad Pitt.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (25 June 2010 14:01)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Agent Z

May 08

Agent Z says:

Nice Slice

Great Short Shades of "Worlds Fastest Indian" Well worth the watch.

Reply to this Topic
Premises187

Jun 09

Premises187 says:

Can he service my bike?

Reply to this Topic
Loosetool

Mar 06

Loosetool says:

WOW

Fantastic video.

Thank you very much.....

Reply to this Topic
bustedbits

May 10

bustedbits says:

deus e machina

God in the machine indeed.  All the reasons i need to keep my project alive in the first floor.  Will put the kids in front of this video soon:-).

You can feel the piston strokes and the valves doing their things, bouncing off the cams.  The motors speak to you.  No doubt the latest and greatest plastics are faster in first gear, but that is not the point.  Neither is the point liquid cooling on two huge cylinders.  The point being (IMHO) letting every journey touch you inside.  Why waste life not living?

Umm, time to up the meds again i think.

Reply to this Topic
Kawasakifreak

Nov 07

It must pay I guess ?

I've seen a few of Kimura's bikes on the net - I like the styling & the hand-made look of his bikes but I'm not sure they'd be any fun round corners with such slow steering ?

Reply to this Topic
kiran54321

Mar 11

kiran54321 says:

awesome

Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this.Keep blogging  preventive maintenance software

Reply to this Topic
kiran54321

Mar 11

kiran54321 says:

awesome

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing Brand Engagement

Reply to this Topic
linkb12345

Oct 11

linkb12345 says:

Medical Assistant

I truly appreciate the effort and work done here but simultaneously I additionally realize that everybody features its own method of taking things, many will enjoy it or some don't however, you reached prefer the one who atleast provide us with something to discuss.... thanks!

Medical Assistant

Reply to this Topic
linkb12345

Oct 11

linkb12345 says:

Baby Rockers Bouncers

The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site. I am grateful for the information given. Thank you for being so generous enough to have shared your knowledge with us.

Baby Rockers Bouncers

Reply to this Topic
markchad7716

Sep 12

markchad7716 says:

Awesome video. Shinya Kimura is my favorite. I wish i could buy one of those bikes someday. I never knew Brad Pitt also had one. The creative methods he uses is very unique, kudos to Kimura. Ping me back at outlook distribution list.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices