Skip to content

Discuss This Attention! Triumph Speed Triple! New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Attention! Triumph Speed Triple!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

Attention! Triumph Speed Triple!

This mean, green Speed Triple is being offered in even meaner still trim at no extra cost, at Triumph dealer Jack Lilley. The army-style, matt khaki paint job is an official Triumph – but very limited – colour: According to the Middlesex dealer’s Kevin Hall just eight examples were available in the UK with this bike being Lilley’s only remaining example. So,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 June 2010 15:34)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Nice Speed Triple (aren't they all), but what the BLEEP is the story with that Thunderbird in the background of picture 3?

Reply to this Topic
hondagixer

Aug 02

hondagixer says:

yup its nice.

but i prefer the street triple.does the same only cheaper

Reply to this Topic
identity

Mar 10

identity says:

hondagixer, After riding both, I had to go for the Speed Triple; main reason, long journeys - I'd much rather be on a bigger, understressed, engine for 4 hours, than have a smaller engine screaming all the way... Seeing this one makes me think I might have to have mine repainted this colour though... Looks awesome!

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

hondagixer

I thought the same until I took my Speed in for an MOT at Pure Triumph and they loaned me a new Street for the day. Lovely and nimble, bags of laughs but the engine isn't a patch on the 1050. Caught me out the first time I came to overtake an arctic on the A5 and had to drop 2 cogs to pass safely.

Reply to this Topic
BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

WELL

triumph need to sort their after care out first, before trying to sell more bikes.. i guy on the forum called fuzzrr , asked for help on a 15000 mile bike and was told to go away... poor after sales if you ask me... i will stick to japanese, thank very much.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

don't knock it

To be honest, I'm not keen on the green Speedy as the colour looks pretty dull but that said the 1050 Speed  Triple is a fantastic bike. I've had mine for about 5 years and did a 400 mile round trip to Devon recently. It was much more fun than the Sprint ST I used to have and still gave about 50mpg and was more comfortable - although I did have a gel seat fitted. I get all my servicing done at Jack Lilley's and have got to say they are brilliant. If you've got problems with backup elsewhere, give Jack Lilley a ring. They are great. My dealer of the year anyday! This is one well happy Speedy owner!!! :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
darren636

Jun 09

darren636 says:

apart from the instrument cluster on the bars, it looks fabulous...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle