Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi remains hopeful of Brno return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi remains hopeful of Brno return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi remains hopeful of Brno return

Reigning world champion Valentino Rossi remains confident he will be back in MotoGP at the Czech Republic round at Brno in mid-August. The Italian is making good progress from the broken right leg he suffered during practice for the Italian MotoGP at Mugello earlier this month and believes he could be fit for the Brno clash on August 15. Rossi, who looks...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 June 2010 12:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
valentinoGOD

Jun 10

valentinoGOD says:

FULLER 46

Fuller 46 i call it like i see it and when i say your a prick like pearsonsnose :) but to be honest you have no idea of how matt gets his information he's a reporter and what does he do for you and all the other bikers? he gets the news for you like pearsonsnose said its for free what do you want with the story a flipping monkey? and to be honest i think your just jealous that matt has a brilliant job of meeting up with the moto gp stars and a person for to talk to him little shit, you have no right yeah so back off!!! and if you dont like mcn find it somewhere else ok prick and if you want to speak to me personally my email address is conorsharman@rawlinscollege.org.uk

Keep it up matt your doing awesome :) and dont listen to these kind of people there idiots!

Reply to this Topic
Hisnibbs

May 08

Hisnibbs says:

Fuller 46 v Mattbirt

Fuller 46 , Did you contact Mattbirt ? it was a nice clear offer and I was curious thats all .

Well punk , DID YA ?

Reply to this Topic
darren636

Jun 09

darren636 says:

WAHUUUU

OH MAN, THIS IS PURE GOLD...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale