Skip to content

Discuss This Catalunya MotoGP: Casey Stoner slams Loris Capirossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Catalunya MotoGP: Casey Stoner slams Loris Capirossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Catalunya MotoGP: Casey Stoner slams Loris Capirossi

Casey Stoner blasted former factory Ducati team-mate Loris Capirossi after an incident during opening MotoGP practice in Catalunya this afternoon. The Aussie was on a fast lap on his factory Ducati GP10 when he came across veteran Italian Loris Capirossi riding at a much slower pace. Stoner claimed the factory Suzuki rider acknowledged he was fast approaching but was infuriated when the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (02 July 2010 17:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Microphones

Yes little bleaters Casey spend all his time off the bike trolling around the pits looking for journalist to 'whinge' to about this and that.

The damn thing gets thrust into his face and lucky for us Casey obliges. He really doesn't give a flying fuck what you think about his comments otherwise he wouldn't be so candid.  The man has personality!

Who else have we got in the English speaking world? Spies and Hayden are two good corporate boys, not particularly interesting generally. Although I really enjoy Spies' post race analysis - he's very astute. Or the CE11, all we get from him is a constant bitch about how he can never find a setting that works for him on the bike he's ridden forever!

Unfortunately for us the two Spainards don't have a great command of English. Although I have no doubt they get plenty of grief from the Spanish press.

Enjoy the racing boys, as always fingers crossed for a doozie!

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

I'm glad about one thing...

You say Casey doesn't give a shit about what we think about his comments and I'm pretty much the same. I get the nod from a news story concerning 'moaner' and I'm just too happy to oblige and give my relentless and persistent opinion of him. Its good he speaks his mind and he can say some of the stuff he says because he's a World Champion, fast (for the moment, took all year so far) and so can actually back his words up. Doesn't mean anyone has like the snivelling little kangeroo's ball sack though does it??? LOL. We need people to like and people to dislike in order to make this thing called life be varied and enjoyable. And this guy is like that feeling you get after too much rich food and your bowls are about to blow!!! You just know there's some kind of annoying sh*t on its way. Probably how CapiRex feels when he looks over his shoulder and see's the MOANER in hot pursuit. Again I hope he's up there fighting to entertain us all how he's supposed to. Thats what he gets paid for. To be fast for us and crash for us even moan for us. He's our slave in this sport really. It will be between Dani and Lorenzo anyway.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Did you see

Randy gesticulating at Barbera moments ago. Or Espargaro at Cortese in the 125's. Naughty bad tempered young men! Who do they think they are, Casey Stoner?

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

bunch of old woman

why are people complaining about what stoner has said? This society nowadays are so emasculated an 'pc' that no one dares say nything in case it offends someone, no one can take the tiniest bit of criticism. Grow some balls for goodness sake be men instead of 'ooo you cat say that it might upset someones delicate feelings' for goodness sake man up you bunch of old woman

Reply to this Topic
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

Stick it up 'em Casey!

Keep speaking your mind; the sport needs a bad boy, right now it is full of bland press release templates and merchandise whores. Nothing annoys the Rossisterhood and Yamaphiles more than someone drawing away the spotlight by telling it like it is.

Reply to this Topic
bestd955

Feb 05

bestd955 says:

winging Aussie

Stoner is getting a bit boring now, just seen him winging and moaning like a girl about every body else, grow some balls man, i a not one to write but he really is getting boring, about time some one dropped one on him, then he would have something to moan about

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I just saw the post qualifying

interviews. Unbelievable. It was almost embarrassing to watch. Around the paddock Stoner must be about as popular as a dog turd in a lucky dip. I'm really fascinated by it I gottta say. Its car crash tv. You want to look away but you just can't. You wanna keep looking at the carnage. One of these days he's gonna burst into tears "live on air" its gonna be so funny!

Reply to this Topic
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

Capirossi is past it, so is the Suzuki

Respect for the first Ducati MotoGP winner of the modern 990/800 era but it's time he went out to pasture. As for Suzuki: next manufacturer to quit MotoGP? We'd be better off with another satellite squad from one of the manufacturers who actually seem interested in what they're doing, ie Yamaha, Ducati or Honda. The Suzuki MotoGP 'effort' is a sick joke and Casey's verdict of 'piles of crap' is right on the money.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices