Skip to content

General un marked Pan european in Surrey gets another nick. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > un marked Pan european in Surrey gets another nick.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

madproffesor

May 04

madproffesor says:

un marked Pan european in Surrey gets another nick.

On my way home in the car on the A3 on Saturday evening 03/06/10 I was passed by a Yamaha doing in excess of 120mph, I checked my mirrors and sure enough a burgundy Pan European was trailing him at about half a mile behind. Pan rider in black jacket with a nice flip system white helmet with a nice check pattern around the rim. they both promptly went trough a 50mph camera, sliced up a few cars and disappeared into the Kingston bypass. obviously the police rider was getting enough video evidence for another dangerous biker prosecution. Yam rider cheers for making life crap for the rest of us, all I could think was how all the cars were moaning at both bikes for the stupid riding and high speeds that they were traveling at. By the way I had just spent the day doing a CBT for two new rider hopefuls, talking about how the picture of dangerous bikers were a thing of the press,obviously another nail in the coffin for bikes with dodgy video evidence to be shown on the BBC news at a later date. Why do we do it, why can't we ride a little more carefully and mate why couldn't you see me flashing you to say watch out. I suppose the Yam rider deserves to lose everything if he can't do a simple thing like use his mirrors.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (04 July 2010 20:44)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices