You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Boring Motogp

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BANDIT2005

Mar 09

BANDIT2005 says:

Boring Motogp

Another pathetic procession with too few bikes on the grid.Please let's go back to 1000cc engines based on production bikes with one off frames etc.Let's have 30 bikes on the grid with all the manufacturers entering teams.Lets limit the engines to 200 bhp with a minmum weight limit to keep costs down.Cannot see Motogp surviving unless something radical changes.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 July 2010 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kursaal

May 10

kursaal says:

Moto 2 is on the right track....

Moto 2 ,sort of proves that the racing is not all about a bike manufacturer selling bikes most of the bikes on the grid are produced by small firms and if it was not for the likes of the eurosport commentators you and I would have no idea who even built it.But would recognise the bike by its main sponsor which is what most of it is all about ,selling something...... i think Moto 2 is on the money apart from one thing any 600c engine should be allowed ,wheres the development and proto type in one engine for all.:huh:.

Reply to this Topic
davvers

Jul 04

davvers says:

rethink

To me the current set up of 125, moto2 motoGP is OK but I would like a fourth race added being all the MotoGP riders out on stock superbikes from their teams manufacturer. The only alteration would be that slicks are allowed.  That would hopefully be fun to watch and to ride in. We might even see a Suzuki at the sharp end. Alternatively all classes could do two  races like the WSB boys with some less laps per race.

Reply to this Topic
bibesagain

Feb 09

bibesagain says:

GP boring?!?

And there was I thinking earlier today that we are witnessing a golden age of GP racing with 4 fantastic talents (Stoner, Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Rossi) on 3 different bikes all fighting to be top dog.

Then I see Dovi getting pole and realise that next year Rossi will be on a Duke and Spies will also be joining the fight for the no. 1 spot now that he's getting a decent bike next year......

Do!  Silly me. 

Of course this is boring and dull.

Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull.

Yawn.

I'm off to bed.

Reply to this Topic
jrisch

May 04

jrisch says:

Motegi MotoGP Race

I defy anyone to say that the last race was dull with Rossi and Lorenzo hammer and tongs especially the last couple of laps.

Reply to this Topic
bibesagain

Feb 09

bibesagain says:

Well said jrisch

Great race and wonderful last minute bif baff 'tween the Yamahas.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Cost Cutting hasn't worked

Cost cutting hasn't worked in f1 or MotoGP. from what I can make of it the problem lies in people being scared to lose. Look what happened to Kawasaki. 

Reply to this Topic
kevh82065

Dec 08

kevh82065 says:

yawn!

I was about to post a message about boring MotoGP but you've beaten me to it! This year, I've been recording the races and then using the fast forward button to filter out the boring laps and the adverts. I remember when F1 went this way, it has all of the glamour and spectacle but very little of what most fans want - balls out racing. Now MotoGP has gone the same way. I'm gutted but there are still other classes which are good to watch. Shame.

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

not this week

Did you fast forward the Aoyama/Bautista battle then?

What about Rossi going from 11th to 3rd in 2 1/2 laps?

Plenty of races this season have been boring but that wasnt one of them.

Reply to this Topic
BANDIT2005

Mar 09

BANDIT2005 says:

boring motogp

Another boring race.I watched Britsh Superbikes on ITV from Oulton Park and that was exciting and real racing with a full grid! Motogp should drop all the traction control nonsense as it's ruining the racing.

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

Hungarian gp.

I'm lucky to live only 20km from the proposed gp circuit.I knew there would be no race last yr,this yr or ANY yr.No work has been carried out,even the tired owd guard dog has gone home 'cos there's nowt even for the gypsy's to nick.Rumour has it 1 of the many corupt politicians has pocketed the dosh.Don't let that put you off tho,it's a great country for biking.:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices