You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Boring Motogp

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BANDIT2005

Mar 09

BANDIT2005 says:

Boring Motogp

Another pathetic procession with too few bikes on the grid.Please let's go back to 1000cc engines based on production bikes with one off frames etc.Let's have 30 bikes on the grid with all the manufacturers entering teams.Lets limit the engines to 200 bhp with a minmum weight limit to keep costs down.Cannot see Motogp surviving unless something radical changes.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 July 2010 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motogpnorival

Feb 10

Go....

.... to the sachsenring..... viewing everywhere is great, plenty of big sreens..... seating is cheap.... great food and booze.... and of cause the Germans are very hospitable.... if we ever need a reminder in this country of how things should be done and how to behave.... we need look no further than Germany...... book now to avoid disappointment......

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Yeh Nice 1.

Agree with you about the Germans. Been riding over there a few times. Always enjoyed it.

Might just try the sachsenring next year. Sounds good.

Reply to this Topic
BANDIT2005

Mar 09

BANDIT2005 says:

Boring Motogp

Dear braindead motogpnorival,Every large manufacturer would be in Motogp if it was cost effective.The reason they are not is because they would have to build a bike from scratch.Using existing engines and limiting expensive materials would cut costs especially if power and weight limits are used.Sorry if you cannot understand that you idiot.

Reply to this Topic
slidersdown

Mar 07

slidersdown says:

sachsenring

this is my third trip to the sachsenring for motogp and i recommend this trip for everyone.i may disagree that seating is cheap but certainly still good value.camping was 40euros from wednesday till monday live bands all weekend plus other entertainment.park your bike next to your tent no problem no parking up the then taking your gear on a route march.a top party weekend.

Reply to this Topic
motogpnorival

Feb 10

Listen to yourself....

......... power, weight limits..... existing engines....... I don't go to GP's to watch/listen to bikes set up around existing engines........... what existing engines ?...... what cost effectiveness ? this is the PREMIER class you berk, this is why it sits at the sharp end.... and why you are bored shittless of the spectacle, and I'm continuously and unreservedly excited by the unending thrill of the whole affair...... take your weight limits..... your power limits ...... your streetbike engines and shove them where the sun don't shine..... I will continue to defend the prototype model.... it still has a long way to go....... so do you...

Reply to this Topic
BIGMat

Jul 09

BIGMat says:

Moto GP

I have been watching the GP series for 15 years or so, and love every last race, whatever the class, be it a damn good thrash fest or a prossesion.

I believe we have been spoilt for 'entertainment' with Mr Rossi.

The man has taken over peoples lives (including my own) and has made the veiwing massivley exciting.

The 1000's look like they are coming back for 2012 whether we like it or not and the talk is to have production 'based' engines alongside them. I think this could be good for us, as customers and the sport in general (bigger grids) but I am not sure, as motogpnorival points out, (and it pains me to be in agreement with someone so dogged in thier ideas and comments) that it will make the 'racing spectacle' any better, as there will always be 'aliens'.

I hope MotoGP will thrive again, and I believe that the Rossi move will invigorate the class again.

Saving money should not be a factor in this class, it is prototype racing and deserves prototype money and investment. 

Reply to this Topic
BANDIT2005

Mar 09

BANDIT2005 says:

BORING BORING MOTOGP

I see that gayboy is going to Ducati now.Lets hope he leaves the ex Honda crew at Yamaha and develops the Ducati by himself with the existing Ducati technicians.I don't think he can do it by himself,but it will be interesting to see him try.Honda took years to replace the crew he took to Yamaha, and it certainly slowed down development in the race team.Another boring Motogp last week again-I would rather watch a club race!

Reply to this Topic
motogpnorival

Feb 10

spare yourself the pain.......

....... seems like we've almost found common ground...... not difficult to figure out, it's all about the spectacle, and whether the right people are in charge of it..... when the plan is to change things for the sake of it, and seems to lack the foresight...the show will suffer...... the BANDIT continues to post more rot based on his boredom.... not anything I've ever suffered... but then hey......   good to see the thread come to life again.. the forum seems to have died a death these last few weeks...... all the developments following VR and all that i'ts bound to trigger and hardly a response.....

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

The 125's are where it's at.:sunglasses:  Couldnt care less about Jorge and the Spanish midget.

Reply to this Topic
kursaal

May 10

kursaal says:

sachsenring

I think the german Moto GP sells out so if your going get your tickets in advance to avoid disapointment.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle