Skip to content

Discuss This The 'Nasty' Suzuki Gladius Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > The 'Nasty' Suzuki Gladius

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Pierre Galpin  says:

The 'Nasty' Suzuki Gladius

The Italian GP Design have reviewed the lines of the Suzuki Gladius to mimic the look of a sporty supermoto. Find a Suzuki Gladius for sale The 'Nasty' prototype is equipped with new handlebars with handguards, a new taller seat in alcantara, an aftermarket exhaust and a supermoto bashguard. Read the Suzuki Gladius for sale But the real innovation is a fluorescent paintjob...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 July 2010 12:33)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

'sales stagnate' What did suzuki think was going to happen? The sv650 was universaly loved, they had such a winner, and people only wanted it improved upon, suzuki knew what people wanted (they must have there are so many dedicated sites and forums to the sv) if only suzuki had listened to its customer base and given them what they wanted (a new up to date revised sv) then suzuki would be shifting them so quickly

Reply to this Topic
tl1000kid

Aug 02

tl1000kid says:

Hmm, very nasty indeed...

Reply to this Topic
bergenhaus

Mar 09

bergenhaus says:

Well said steady2wheels

Reply to this Topic
jonnyconcrete

Oct 05

yep

its nasty alright

but just for all the wrong reasons

suzuki stop trying to polish the turd and lets just have the SV instead of this
art designers wet dream

Reply to this Topic
sizzler

May 06

sizzler says:

nasty !

Looks good, turned a fairly average low cost bike into a good looking little supamota !! that all good in my book, Should do more of this with some other models...... and at least it aint got dodgy italian electrics !!! lol

Reply to this Topic
mcmaiering

Mar 10

mcmaiering says:

Gladius

I have a gladius and i love the thing, it's a great little bike and shouldn't be underestimated... When doing a lap of the TT Course i can easily keep up with the english come-overs on their sports bikes. But I would agree that this should have been an addition to suzuki's collection, not a replacement...

Reply to this Topic
mcmaiering

Mar 10

mcmaiering says:

Gladius

I have a gladius and i love the thing, it's a great little bike and shouldn't be underestimated... When doing a lap of the TT Course i can easily keep up with the english come-overs on their sports bikes. But I would agree that this should have been an addition to suzuki's collection, not a replacement...

Reply to this Topic
ianLives

May 10

ianLives says:

It's NASTY alright....

.... but not in a good way.

Reply to this Topic
jahagon

Mar 10

jahagon says:

jelly...

Take a gladius and melt a few jelly babies over it. What I'm trying to say is that it just isn't sharp enough. The hypermotard and dorsoduro have a far sharper look, that's what's missing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices