Skip to content

Discuss This First pics: Rossi looking good on R1 at Misano test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > First pics: Rossi looking good on R1 at Misano test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

First pics: Rossi looking good on R1 at Misano test

MCN's Michael Neeves has managed to talk his way into a heavily-secured Misano circuit this afternoon where Rossi is due to take the track for the first time since his shin-breaking Mugello crash. According to Neeves - on a manufacturer visit to Bimota, Vyrus and Benelli - ­the entire Misano area is abuzz with talk of Rossi's return to action...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 July 2010 14:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dickthebuttockscruttock

Feb 03

Rossi Mania

4.10pm - Rossi Farts

4.11pm - Rossi Blinks

4.12pm - Rossi Breathes

4.13pm - Rossi Yawns

God I respect the guy as much as the next person, but give us a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
forklift

Apr 08

forklift says:

I reckon it's the 'Stig' out to fool us...

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

He is the greatest bike racer of all time coming back early from serious injury - some mania is understandable! If you don't want the updates don't log on.

Reply to this Topic
Crasher_666

Jul 08

Crasher_666 says:

Come on Vale!

Whats the latest then?? Has he been out? Has he managed a flying lap, whats the story??

Updates Neevesy, we need updates!

Nice work on the coverage guys

Reply to this Topic
seanogorman1

Aug 06

seanogorman1 says:

cods wallop

sorry but i have to say it

"MCN's Michael Neeves has managed to talk his way into a heavily-secured Misano circuit this afternoon where Rossi is due to take the track for the first time since his shin-breaking Mugello crash. "

Translated

"MCN's Michael Neeves has been sent to Misano after Yamaha invited some journalists to cover Rossi's first ride on a motorcycle since his shin-breaking crash."

if security is soooo tight how comes they let him take a nice pic of the garage?

i know its raining .....but i didnt come down in this shower!

Reply to this Topic
moto222

Feb 05

moto222 says:

Is MotoGP dying?

Having seen the last few MotoGPs without Vale. Isn't it obvious Rossi is MotoGP. Without Rossi MotoGP is dead.

Reply to this Topic
mangusta

Jul 10

mangusta says:

end

start 18.28 end 18.55 ten laps moto is toseland

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

MotoGP

It has gone a bit crap , but Rossi's absence isn't why as far as I'm concerned , Lorenzo has had the measure of him this season and De Puniet has given the show some fireworks , those together with Bens Pies making progress have brought it out of the doldrums a little . I think Rossi missing is a shame . Lorenzo has taken up the cudgels . Shame about his post race celebrations , a wheelie and a burnout would be fine . All this going to the bog and wearing beatles outfits is pathetic , by either of them IMO .And "Scruffy white peugeot van" ? wish I had  van as "scruffy" as that ,

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

Scruffy white van

Not so sure that Graziano, Valentino's dad is a millionaire playboy. It used to be an old estate car he drove to, and slept in at, the circuit.

Reply to this Topic
bugsy15

Jul 10

bugsy15 says:

Richard thats the van they brought the bike in you bimbo.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices