You are in... Forums > General > General > kelso bike show

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kdybiker

Jul 10

kdybiker says:

kelso bike show

Hi Guys, anyone going to the kelso bike show this weekend. I'm a new rider yamaha ybr and am looking for biker mates from scotland/nth of england. Im looking for some company going to this event as I would freel a bit of a wally going on my own, I am a pretty easy going guy :mellow:, get on with any bikers!!  Any offers appreciated. Im in Fife.

Iain.:smiley:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 July 2010 22:36)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

kelso

planning to head down from Edinburgh on Sunday

Reply to this Topic
kdybiker

Jul 10

kdybiker says:

kelso

Hi mate, you heading down on your own or with a group? Im looking for company, new to biking again and looking for biker mates. I'm in kirkcaldy.

Iain.

Reply to this Topic
kdybiker

Jul 10

kdybiker says:

kelso show

hi mate, im not sure if you got my last message ok, Im new to MCN. Im in kirkcaldy an easy going laid back guy, enjoy a drink and a laugh, looking to make new biker mates. Are you going down to kelso in a group or on your own, my email is kdyiain@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Iain.:smiley:

Reply to this Topic
cooloff

Jul 10

cooloff says:

Kelso

Hi Iain,

i'm leaving Kirkcaldy in the morning to go to Kelso, as long as my bike is ready that is!! I've got to make a detour to Livingston to hook up with my girlfriend but and you are more than welcome to come along for the ride if you want.
Let me know a.s.a.p. and we can sort out a meet time etc
Regards
Mark

Reply to this Topic
kdybiker

Jul 10

kdybiker says:

kelso

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me mate, really good of you. Whats on at the kelso bike show? I've never been before. I,'m just off chapel level in kdy. Just got through the cbt, and got myself a yamaha ybr 125, a great wee bike. Will get back to complete the direct access if not this year then deffo next. Enjoying getting the experience and getting on the open road on me bike. Im looking for local mates for rides out in and around Fife and east central scotland. What bike have you got?
Iain.

Reply to this Topic
cooloff

Jul 10

cooloff says:

Kelso

Hi Iain,

my bike is a Suzuki GSX 1400. Slight change of plan for weekend. I've got to ride over to Bonnybridge this morning to get bike m.o.t.'d then on to Livingston.
I think we are just going to Kelso bike show Sunday for a day out.
We will be leaving Kirkcaldy probably mid-morning so if you wanna come along you're more than welcome. The weather seems like its going to be better Sunday.
Let us know if you want to come along
Cheers
Mark

Reply to this Topic
kdybiker

Jul 10

kdybiker says:

kelso

Cheers for that Mark, I got a message from some guys who are meeting up at dreghorn. Dont want to be a bit of a gooseberry with you and the g/f, though im sure you wouldnt have asked me along if you felt that way!

Keep in touch though Mark, a ride out anytime would be great. Nice big beastie of a bike you have!! Are u in any bike clubs?
Iain.

Reply to this Topic
cooloff

Jul 10

cooloff says:

kelso

what time Dreghorn?

Reply to this Topic
kdybiker

Jul 10

kdybiker says:

kelso

Hi  Mark,

Good result with the MOT then?? Its always money, be it cars or bikes!!:lol:  The guys that I have been chatting to are meeting up at Dreghorn Services, however they are not 100% sure if they are going to the bike show, I think its the £15 entrance fee that is putting them off.They are talking about just going for a run round about kelso, Im not sure. Im pretty easy, just happy to meet up in a group for a run out and some biker company. I just hope they don't race away and leave me standing!:lol:. I quite like the border roads, 50-60 mph I am quite happy with, keeps the plods happy too.  So long as I know where they are planning to stop for some scran!
What's your plans Mark, still leaving kdy then on to Livingston for the g/f?
Iain. 

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

BMF kelso

As usual, in a word, shite.  Only went this yr cos I don't have the kids in tow to waste vast amounts of money on, but still walked out feeling like I'd been raped.  Might be worth goin if yer camping but as a day visitor it was utter pish.  Only "entertainment" was the "Cavalcade of Clubs" which was a few hairy bikers mumbling into a microphone in the middle of the field, and then we had the "Stunt show" - basically some useless twat falling off his trials bike.  I paid fifteen fucking quid so I could walk round trade stalls and spend more money.  Best thing about it was the fucking parking area for other bikes.  There's more stuff tomorrow, but if I wanted to watch that I'd have to fork out another fifteen quid.  COME ON BMF SORT IT OUT YER SHOW IS SHITE!!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices