Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner grateful to Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner grateful to Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner grateful to Ducati

Casey Stoner has thanked Ducati for helping transform him into a MotoGP world champion after it was confirmed today that he will quit the Bologna factory at the end of the season. Stoner arrived at Ducati at the end of 2006 with a reputation as a prolific crasher after an impressive but error-laden rookie campaign with LCR Honda. But Ducati gambled on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 July 2010 09:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kawasakibiker

May 07

History is written, Stoner was Ducati's greatest...

He takes with him the title of 'World Champion', he holds the most race wins for Ducati in this new era. He defeated Rossi in 2007 'whatever the sorrounding issues of other teams' and he is still one of only 4, maybe 5 (with Dovi) aliens He is a success story and one of MotoGP's fastest riders. He wouldn't win a popularity contest but neither would I. I wish him all the best I really do. Right, now that shits out of my system I can get ready to bash him at every opportunity from now on. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

But along comes Valentino...

Now he has an uphill battle, I hope he wins, to become the most successful Ducati rider they've ever had. Stoners CV will take some beating. Here's lookin gto 2011.

Reply to this Topic
bobr13

Aug 06

bobr13 says:

Taking the piss

I agree with kawasakibiker for a change. LOL I am an Stoner fan but he does make it difficult to like him but being an Aussie I have to. LOL

Reply to this Topic
bestd955

Feb 05

bestd955 says:

Rossi/Ducati

I now hope the rest of the rumours are true, Rossi on a duke, i cant wait, if he wins the man will become a god in Italy.  And we get to see how good he really is, if he can win on a Duke he really can be thought of as the best ever

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SV659Nut

Mar 09

SV659Nut says:

Yup...

I agree bestd955. I already think that given all the circumstances of old vs new racing Rossi is probably the best ever. He certainly is one of the top 3 or 4 for sure.

I would love to see him on the Duc and I'm sure he will ride it as well as it has ever been ridden. But, he will definetly have his work cut out for him next year. All the young bucks comming up, and him on a new bike will be a challange that if he pulls it off will give him the unique GOAT award!

I would like to see him do it - but I wouldn't be too hurt if he got beat by Mr Spies next year. (sorry - big smile)

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

Sooooo, when will Ducati officially announce Rossi signing up???

Anyone any idea? Its virtually out of the bag now anyway.

Reply to this Topic
andrewhurrell07

May 07

Rossi to ducati

I think its all but a done deal for vale to go to ducati,i think the only snag is wether he gets his crew to follow him especially with jerry burgess,when he left honda he said it was important for his crew and jerry to be with him if they dont switch over with him then its gonna be hard for vale to switch.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices