Skip to content

Discuss This Honda confirm Casey Stoner signing MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda confirm Casey Stoner signing

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda confirm Casey Stoner signing

The 2011 MotoGP world championship line-up is starting to take shape with Honda officially announcing the signing of Casey Stoner today. Shortly after Ducati confirmed the 2007 world champion was quitting at the end of the current campaign, HRC announced that it had captured the signature of Stoner.Stoner’s deal with the Japanese factory halts endless speculation about the 24-year-old’s move to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 July 2010 10:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

he

will do well at honda for sure, and it will be great next year with rossi on a ducati.

can`t wait.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

lol

lets hope he has the same success as last time he was there, in the gravel all the time.

Reply to this Topic
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

stoner

Well done leecho, another brainless stoner basher.

Reply to this Topic
SuperGypo

Jun 10

SuperGypo says:

mmm...

Gonna be interesting to see him on bike that doesn't constantly kick his ass. I'm with BUSA666...

Reply to this Topic
shamone46

May 08

shamone46 says:

Hmmmmm

Honda must have won the lotto

Hopefully it will make things more interesting for next year!

Reply to this Topic
wpotter

Mar 06

wpotter says:

Honda are wanting to win the title - forget the 3 rider team, get rid of Dani, he's been in the team since 2006 and never delivered!!

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

Hey leecho, maybe him and RDP have swapped skills!!!!

I'm not gonna bash him on this occasion. Honda will have a=the most formiddable team next year - FOOOK. If they don't win the title they certainly will have bought the rights to it!!! I'm now officially a DUCATI FAN - come DUKES, let s see what you can do in 2011. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

Good move for both parties

Good move for Casey, i really hope it works out for him. Ducati have had some issues of late, no doubt Honda have too.Ppl being running Casey down a lot, get over it.

Him and Pedrosa (hopefully) will make a great team,I wish him well.

Livio Suppo seems to be making the moves (?).

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Great move...

..In 2011 Honda will now occupy 3rd, 4th and 5th spot. Nice work Honda! What about rewarding a guy who can actually ride a Honda, De Puniet.

Remember Stoners last effort on the Honda, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, HI SIDE, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out, front end wash out.

Reply to this Topic
TheCelticHound

Jun 08

JIGSAW TAKING SHAPE

One less piece to fit into the 2011 jigsaw. This will give Honda a quite formidable team especially if all 3 race out of the same garage. Somehow I cannot see Casey and Dani sharing too many beers but if it improves the racing giving us more excitement then bring it on. Ciao

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices