Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: Valentino Rossi cleared to race at Sachsenring MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: Valentino Rossi cleared to race at Sachsenring

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

German MotoGP: Valentino Rossi cleared to race at Sachsenring

Valentino Rossi has passed medical checks at the Sachsenring circuit this afternoon and will compete in this weekend’s German MotoGP race. The Italian had declared himself fit to contest round eight of the 2010 MotoGP world championship yesterday after medical assessments in Italy. But his participation in this weekend’s Sachsenring clash was subject to final approval from the circuit’s Chief Medical Officer...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (15 July 2010 14:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pepus

Dec 09

pepus says:

GIVE IT FULL GAS VALE!

At least this could spice it up a bit...getting bored watching 15 bikes compared to Moto2 which has been full of action!! Good luck Vale ! Just dont over do it and loose the front end..!

Reply to this Topic
dickthebuttockscruttock

Feb 03

Amazing.....

It's amazing what you can learn from crash.net isnt it!

Well done Vale, go for it!

Reply to this Topic
Fuller46

Apr 05

Fuller46 says:

pepus

couldn't agree more. andrea iannone has been the breath of fresh air the whole series has needed since vale has been out. even with the doctor back im still looking forward to the antics the moto2 boys get up to. cant wait to see vale back ontrack though. I think he's come back this soon to make sure he properly kicks lorenzo's arse at misano.

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

Now, where's that Diego?

GO GOAT, GO!!!

Reply to this Topic
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

Great news

It will definitely inject some interest back into the season even if he can't go full distance.

Don't break the other one Vale!

Reply to this Topic
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Cool your jets guys!

Lets just see how he gets on with practice tomorrow guys before we all start high fiving and a hooping and a hollering Top Gun stylee. Yes he's done hyperbaric chamber work, swimming pool work, gym work, 2 (fairly) successful R1 rides (he rode a lap quicker than Toseland when track temp was 20C lower than Sunday when the temp was 60C!!! 60C!!! The SBK guys would have been a second or two quicker still given the same track temp and 2 secs in this business is a frickin eternity!!!) Yes the championship is not the same without him because he is Mr Moto GP and you would have some little grey cell issues to not be a fan of his, he's the god of our sport. And lets face it we're all clearly bike nuts or we wouldn't be on this site but coming back so soon............to prove what? We know he lives for racing (most of us here do!) but i want see Vale on that red 46 machine next year fit and raring to go and make 2011 the most eagerly anticipated season since.............bike racing began!!! But I don't want to see him in the gravel at the ring with a leg pointing the wrong way and thinking in 5 or 10 years time 'i remember the day the greatest there ever was, career finished'. I bet most of us here still remember foggys last race? and if you're memory doesn't go back that far then i'm sure it'll go back 2 months for a certain Neil Hodgson at Brands? And where's Chris Vermuelens career going right now? They came back when not 100%, Rossi's barely 50% for god sake!

Maybe my fractured leg in 7 places and the 23 dislocations of my shoulder i had before it was fixed have pushed my views so negatively, i've suffered his injuries, many of us have. When it comes to healing hyperbaric chambers are one thing......but time is another.

Good luck Vale, shiney side up all weekend please!!!

Reply to this Topic
myers525

May 06

myers525 says:

I predict VR46 will do Friday practice and pull out as he is not up to speed thus missing Saturday and Sunday. Fank Yu Please 

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

The King isn't dead.

Brilliant news. I remember six weeks ago somebody actually wrote on this forum "the Kind is dead, long live the King" - well the King just had six weeks off with some pretty nurses and is back!!!

Sure I agree ith comments he will struggle for fitness and might not even make the race but the weekend will serve to help him to get back to winning ways very soon.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

If

anyone hasn`t read his biography then do so.

He loves bikes.

He loves racing them. He loves the sport. He likes arsing around on them just like we do. He goes down to the garage the night before a raceday and polishes his bike, he insists on applying the decals himself so that they are on straight.

There`s nothing cynical in this guy, he just loves bikes.

Dont worry about him coming under pressure to return early. He has nothing to prove. If it gets too much for him he`ll pull over, leg aching like mad, but head held high.

Reply to this Topic
biggob

Jul 10

biggob says:

rossi returns

he'll be on the podium u just watch. then all the tossa's who slag him off  will av 2 suck it up. gooooooooooo rossiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices