Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: Valentino Rossi shines on Sachsenring return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: Valentino Rossi shines on Sachsenring return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

German MotoGP: Valentino Rossi shines on Sachsenring return

Valentino Rossi produced a remarkable comeback to MotoGP this afternoon after the reigning world champion ended opening practice at the Sachsenring in seventh position. Back on his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 machine just 41 days after suffering a compound fracture in his right leg during practice at Mugello, the Italian produced a stunning return and was running in the top three for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (16 July 2010 14:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

George Lawrence

Great news, glad to see Rossi back in the running, should make MOTOGP interesting again! Good on him, amazing really!! Should be a good race on Sunday unless George Lawrence thinks he can accidentally on purpose nudge Rossi off the track worsening his injury and claim his world title in a couple of races time...sorry, it had to be said!! Maybe I just have a suspicious mind, just like Elvis had!And look what happened to him. Barney Fartpants, best name on the site, made me laugh out loud.

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Great News, but

Great (and amazing) to see VR back so soon...and getting in great lap times. However I hope he has had no pressure from the owners of MotoGP and Yamaha because I understand viewing figures are way down since he has been abscent from the races. To be honest with VR out the MotoGP has been totally boring to watch, especially with the thin grid line up.

Reply to this Topic
biggob

Jul 10

biggob says:

rossi returns

i predict a podium finish 4 rossi, maybe he'll take a stick with him n knock george off on his way round

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

motogp

yip , it would be nice to see a full grid . suzuki with a competitive bike(s) , bmw , kwak , aprilia and.....triumph or even norton . the brit bike manufacturers could...in theory...build a triton , my old man still speaks about them .:blink:

Reply to this Topic
biggob

Jul 10

biggob says:

more on grid

wondering y NASA dont build bikes, that would go like a rocket. soz im on the vodka already

Reply to this Topic
stevyamy

Jul 08

stevyamy says:

He's back and I bet was riding with the largest grin possible today. Anyone got their mug on the "smile" livery for laguna?

A clear indication of the passion and desire, 5 months..pah,.. 5 weeks!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

An interesting session all round. Casey fastest and sounding happier. Pedrosa quick on friday for the first time this year. Spies amazing again on a new track. Lorenzo struggling (til tomorrow anyway) Simoncelli getting to grips with his Honda. Even Haydens up at the sharp end. Add to this the return of Vale and we may even get a race worthy of the top class. Lets hope it don't rain!!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Correct that

Stoner second fastest. Is that the time i'm off to bed...

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Quality all round

Friday's practice session was more interesting than some races have been. Was great to see Rossi back and so close to Lorenzo. Equally, if not more so, great to see Spies on another new track getting up to speed so quickly - he's gonna be a real title contender next year for sure. Randy!  Eurosport guys were saying that Randy! (he should always have an exclamation mark after his name) has a new swingarm and some updated electronics on his bike. About time too imo.

Can't wait for Sunday

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

race distance

Great comback so ,and after testing its about what i expected. I think he'l qualify pretty well too but the real test is going to be race distance , a podium is alot to ask. Vale is fast enough to beat the bulk of the field but i doubt if with his injuries he can keep the three other aliens behind him and maybe dovi will beat him too, so fifth in my book,..... but what do i know should be a great race with added spice....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices