Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: Randy de Puniet breaks left leg MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: Randy de Puniet breaks left leg

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

German MotoGP: Randy de Puniet breaks left leg

A second big crash in less than 24 hours left luckless French rider Randy de Puniet with a double break in his left leg at the Sachsenring. Having escaped injury when he crashed at high speed on oil dropped by Jorge Lorenzo in qualifying, de Puniet wasn’t so fortunate when he high-sided out of Sunday’s race on lap ten. The LCR Honda...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (19 July 2010 09:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
spiller1000

Sep 09

spiller1000 says:

an opportunity

to put jonny rea on the lcr honda  bike then??????????????

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Get well,Good luck

Very Nasty crash on Sunday and sorry to find out about his injuries. Poor guys been having the season of his life and it's a shame to see it ended this way. Maybe it was inevitable given his gung ho riding style but at the same time it's never nice to see a rider injured. Say what you like about him but he's been easily the most entertaining rider on the grid to watch this year and the races will be duller without him. In bad taste perhaps but any word on a replacement yet? Please not another test rider.

Reply to this Topic
mcbainuk

Sep 09

mcbainuk says:

Poor Randy

He's been great to watch this year. it was fantastic watching him give it everything even in qualifying at Silverstone. The championship will be worse off without him. Get better soon!

Would be cool if they give Rea a chance though.

I think it's very harsh that they didn't allow Bautista to race again. Wasn't his fault so they should have let him out on his second bike and start at his position as per the previous lap. It's not like he'd be benefitting in any way from being out on his second bike..... but I suppose on the flip side.. say for example Espagaro and Bautista were battling for the championship, it would be harsh that Bautista was allowed out because he was uninjured yet Espagaro couldn't because he was hurt, even though both were not at fault.

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

Get Well Soon Randy!!!

I feel if you get back on it later in the year, you might get off a customer machine!!!

Reply to this Topic
DJCALVERT

Feb 09

DJCALVERT says:

My heart goes out to the guy, who's proven he's ready for a factory ride. I honestly believe he would have got podiums by the end of the season, and finished in the top five. I just hope the breaks aren't as bad as Rossi's and he gets back A.S.A.P. GET WELL SOON RANDY.

Reply to this Topic
1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

LCR Honda

Spillerman, some one (a gobshite) has given the LCR ride to someone called Roger who usually rides a Kawasaki in WSB, no sense dude, no sense! I agree with you, it should have been Jonny Rea. Randy DP, best of luck in getting better soon, you are a proper racer!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

American round, American rider. For a team with three rotating sponsors ( probably Playboy for Laguna ) it's an obvious decision really.

Reply to this Topic
1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

Still Crap though, should have been Jonny

:mad:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN