Skip to content

Discuss This Roger Lee Hayden gets LCR Honda chance MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Roger Lee Hayden gets LCR Honda chance

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Roger Lee Hayden gets LCR Honda chance

Roger Lee Hayden, younger brother of factory Ducati rider Nicky Hayden, will replace injured Randy de Puniet in this weekend’s American MotoGP race at Laguna Seca. Hayden will substitute for French rider de Puniet after he broke his left tibia and fibula in a crash during yesterday’s German MotoGP encounter at the Sachsenring. Lucio Cecchinello was locked in discussions with HRC management...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (19 July 2010 10:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

Handbags!

:lol: You guys crack me up! Handbags at dawn I reckon!

Getting back to the point and avoiding all of the political crap. RLH is one lucky bastid getting that ride, no way he deserved it though, no way! Good luck to him if he does well, but he's gonna try so hard he'll be off by lap 6 I reckon, just when he tries to get into his stride. Wasted sponsorship, a wrecked bike, damaged ego and some septics crying over spilt milk. ........

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

RLH is as good as it gets

as a replacement rider these days. Others will bang on about Mladin and Bayliss, great as they were, but firmly escounced on their sofa's where they belong - who wouldn't have a hope in hades of doing anything anyway. And don't give me that '06 Valencia bollocks - it's an entirely different world now.

Some others will moronically put forth the names of contracted riders doing well in Moto2 or WSBK - ain't going to happen. This leaves us with no more than itinerate journeymen or test riders. RLH whilst young has been playing this game for a good many years now with only occasional results. If he had the 'x' factor it would've shown by now. But hey, I think he's the right choice for Laguna.

In fact I believe all the team managers have got their replacement riders bang on (for differing reasons) this year. The days of 18 year old Abe style front running wildcards are long gone. The edge is that much sharper.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices