Skip to content

Discuss This Honda closing in on new Dani Pedrosa deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda closing in on new Dani Pedrosa deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda closing in on new Dani Pedrosa deal

Honda held more talks with Dani Pedrosa in Germany last weekend as it looks to retain the Spaniard to partner Casey Stoner in 2011. HRC bosses discussed the Spaniard’s future with his long-term manager and mentor Alberto Puig at the Sachsenring. The triple world champion said he expected his future to be sorted out next month and Honda boss Livio Suppo told...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 July 2010 13:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

Oh well

Pedrosa and Stoner – they could re-name it Team Charisma!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

go dani

As i said before when rossi broke his leg , Dani is super motivated to win this years championship as he wants to be first spaniard since criville not lorenzo.  Dani is starting to look strong and confident on the bike lately.  I bet rossi will do what he can to ensure that if he cant win the title this year he will try to get between pedrosa and lorenzo and help dani claw back points.  I think he would much rather see dani win than lorenzo for obvious reasons and im sure there would be a certain sense of satisfaction for rossi to see yamaha dismiss him and then not win the title.  Also rossi seems to get along the best with dani( possibly as he has never really challenged him) but also possibly because dani has always been the most respectful of the new generation.  Yes rossi will definitely help dani this year...if he cant win it himself that is.  Stranger things have happened...a couple of dnf's forom jorge would blow the championship wide open.  Discuss

Reply to this Topic
bouncerbeater

Aug 02

Rossi Helping Dani

I cant see Rossi obviously helping Dani on track even if he would like to, after all he is still riding for Yamaha at the moment and he is far too professional in my opinion.

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

"Team Charisma" :) like it

kwackanacki ;)

Reply to this Topic
1motion

Jul 07

1motion says:

puigrosa

if dani ever parts from puig, honda or repsol i would be shocked

Reply to this Topic
Defiant1

Aug 09

Defiant1 says:

A done deal

Pedrosa is staying. The only detail that they are trying to work out is how to accomodate the US$10 Million of Repsol money that wants to follow Dani wherever he goes. HRC, Dorna and everyone else don't want a repeat of the huge Movistar lost sponsorship debacle and lose the Repsol dough while trying to make the riders fit into a Red Bull funded team. Some of you guys just crack me up. Is it just possible, just a tiny bit, a faint scintilla of a chance that Livio Suppo knows something that you dont? Like, just about everything ! He is building a team for the next 3-5 years with the BEST young riders ( Rossi will soon be gone for good, accept it ) and the BEST bikes. Poaching the 3 top Yamaha software engineers was just the start of this plan. Do you really think your judgement of exactly what constitutes " charisma " comes into it? Keep the cheap, childish shots coming, chaps - it just keeps confirming what childish dickheads you are.

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Interesting

Livio Suppo saying that Casey joining Honda wil give Dani some new motivation. Sounds almost like he (Pedrosa) has been needing a kick in the pants for a while.

It's been pondered on elsewhere that Honda may well follow Casey's direction with the development of their bike. If they do, which wouldn't be a suprise as Pedrosa and Dovi have hardly given the Big H a clear direction in which to go, we could either see Honda back at the front (like in the Doohan era) or struggle even more.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices