Skip to content

General Justice. Stolen bikes

You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > Justice.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vitesse7749

Nov 08

vitesse7749 says:

Justice.

When a man stole another man's horse he was shot. Here I can shoot the buggers.

Makes me sick to see all you guys loose your rides. Lots of love, money and now aggro,
I'm so glad I moved to Daytona. There is scum everywhere but it seems the UK has mastered the art of producing them, and letting them loose at every opportunity.
If I saw one of these scum nicking a bike when I was back in the UK I'd hesitate as I might get done for "interfering with an unlawful act perp-etrated by a victim of life and free to do as he pleases" you know the "eee awsawted mue"type.
Look at poor Tony Martin.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 July 2010 01:40)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Masters1111

Sep 09

Masters1111 says:

Well said

I love England but we have too much scum now! It's probably best to be a bike thieving biker rather than a regular biker :(

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

Not only

Tony Martin, who paid for his 'crime' with time, but Jean Charles de Menezes and  Mr Tomlinson. who paid for their crime of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, with their lives

'minds me of a song the guys used to sing in Brixton late 70s early 80s "SPG dem murderer, murderer. SPG dem kill Blair Peach.  Why is it that the authorities don't learn from their own recent history?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices