Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi overjoyed with third MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi overjoyed with third

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi overjoyed with third

Valentino Rossi could barely contain his delight after he claimed a stunning third place in yesterday’s American MotoGP race. Just 50 days after suffering a compound break of his right tibia, the Italian produced a heroic display to thrill a sun-drenched crowd of just over 51,000 fans in California. Sixth at the end of the first lap and struggling to find confidence...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (26 July 2010 11:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

It must have realy peed off the riders behind him, getting beaten by a bloke with a busted leg !

Reply to this Topic
Watchman

Mar 09

Watchman says:

Man of the race twice now...

Rossi has had some credit in the past just for being Rossi but forgetting all that you have to admit the guy deserves rider of the race for the past two races. He has single handed provided all the drama going for third position. That shows the guy has the heart of a true Champion without having to be on the top step. Awesome work.

Reply to this Topic
robsteelesteele

Jan 10

watchman

totally agree man of the race twice last few races have been dull rossi comes back and already has put the spark back in to gp.have to say it but he is the man who's made gp got some brilliant riders but only one rossi.roll on next race never know what will happen.:smile

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

robsteele

crutch's!!!!......okay , fare enough , he did real well and he looked in pain..... , interview with matt - feck!!! lol rossi .

Reply to this Topic
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

glad to see Rossi 3rd

... mainly because Stoner came 2nd!

I wish Rossi well. I did feel that his post-race interview in parc ferme with the BBC where he said 'I have pain all over, faaark' was the first time I've heard Rossi say something that didn't seem like it had been run through a public relations filter first.

Reply to this Topic
Suffster

Jul 10

Suffster says:

Can I smell a rat??

Is it just me or did anyone else smell a rat when the Italian National anthem played for Lorenzo as the winner of the Laguna Seca GP??? Another master stroke pulled by the Doctor me thinks...

Reply to this Topic
Suffster

Jul 10

Suffster says:

Can I smell a rat??

Is it just me or did anyone else smell a rat when the Italian National anthem played for Lorenzo as the winner of the Laguna Seca GP??? Another master stroke pulled by the Doctor me thinks...

Reply to this Topic
JP4Hire

Aug 03

JP4Hire says:

Robot Wars!

I got to say that MotoGP without Rossi boring. If it stays 800cc then we are in F1 teritory. The only exiting thing is what Rossi is gonna do next. Lorrenzo is so talented, he is copying Rossi's flair post race. He is too much like a robot. MotoGP needs power, limited electronics, black lines and the odd highside!

Reply to this Topic
Crasher_666

Jul 08

Crasher_666 says:

Anthem

Not the first time thats happened here, I think it was Bayliss' first win here (anyone correct me, back up etc) and they played Waltzing Matilda on the podium, got it right next time round though. Funny stuff, Rossi cracking up and whoregay shaking his head, love it.

Gotta wonder if its a circuit staff member with a sense of humour/irony (unlikely in US unless they're an expat)

As for Lorenzo copying Rossi, don't get me started. Tenner says he's the next one to swear live on air (Pedrosa started this if I remember rightly, back in Jerez)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle