Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Cock O The North, Oliver's Mount General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Cock O The North, Oliver's Mount

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Cock O The North, Oliver's Mount

MCN reader Richard Andrews has put together this great short documentary on the racing at Scarborough. TT legend Ryan Farquhar and fans talk about what is so special about road racing. It's 10 minutes long so grab a cup of tea and then soak up the Yorkshire atmosphere. Richard Andrews Media

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (26 July 2010 15:05)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bob the builder

Feb 03

Lovely insight to the goings on in Scarboro at the races, Liked the Yanks interview, HA HA.

Been there for the first Bike week way back in96 or 97 cant remember, that was a riot we stayed for the whole week, that was some hangover.

I remember you could buy a local paper at the mount and cut out the coupon and get free beer at the mobile bar, we bought loads of papers and put ficticious names on them Lol.

Aye that was heaven, Bring back bike week like it used to be.

Reply to this Topic
LeeMorgan

May 10

LeeMorgan says:

enjoyed that

dead good vid that , cheers chaps :) Lee

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

That was

Really enjoyed that, thought is was gunna be turd but well done and thanks

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

Awesome

Best video ever, thanks for shareing, loved the out-takes. Really good sound compared to some vids here. Cheers

Reply to this Topic
tonyjacklin

Mar 07

tonyjacklin says:

Sooperb!!!!!!!!!!

Well done chaps, excellent job. I think if you turned that in to a 1 or 2 hour dvd you could actually have some good sales, I'd definately buy it. This year was my first trip to the mount and I've not stopped raving on about it to anyone I see. I hope to return for many years to come.

Reply to this Topic
CBR1kRR

Dec 07

CBR1kRR says:

Onboard Footage

There's some cracking onboard footage on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rubberfish69 Well worth a watch :D

Reply to this Topic
BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

SUPERB TRACK

down to earth race track, in beautiful YORKSHIRE.

Reply to this Topic
KawaBootie

Jul 10

KawaBootie says:

Outstanding

Great work. I think this is a must on next year's race calendar. Surely professional film makers???? If not, maybe you should consider it! Can we have more vids like this on MCN please????

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

top vid and got to say auto66 put a top weekend on roll on gold cup

tho im gutted our camp of 17 of us didnt make it on to the vid mite have been to do with the ramdom strip in frount of the camer and the pile of empty beer crates  lol

Reply to this Topic
motoGPIZZIL

May 09

motoGPIZZIL says:

great

excellent vid, not been to Olivers mount in a long time. want to go again now after seeing this video. wont be going this year though as i have pleny of race meetings planed already an not enough cash money lol.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle