You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Track Days > no budget cup team

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

jockrider

Aug 08

jockrider says:

no budget cup team

im looking at entering the no budget cup motorcycle racing next year and i need a team mate. it 3hr enduance racing, one bike to a two rider team. the bike has to be from the 90s. im 23 ridin all my life n easy company.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 August 2010 18:03)

Post a message in Track Days

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Gecko1978

Apr 09

Gecko1978 says:

NO Budget Cup

Hi I assume you mean the 2011 season assuming it is running.  I have been thinking about this also.  I am 31 and have been riding 2 years.  from what I gather you could get a bike for about 2k then other costs would be a further 2k per team member i.e. 6k in all and you could always sell the bike after.

Do you have any mechanical knowledge or know of any who could serve as pit crew etc (a important part of the event)).

Reply to this Topic
jockrider

Aug 08

jockrider says:

spot on

yep 2011, n it sud b bit less than 6k but prob not far off. i know my way round a bike tho bit slow but i know a few gd mechanics.

Reply to this Topic
Gecko1978

Apr 09

Gecko1978 says:

no budget cup team

I would suggest then that you keep looking for people interested as will I then say March of next year look to form a team.  From you ID I am gusiin gyou are based north of the boarder where I am based in London.

Cash is not the issues for me more lack of riding ability and spaner knowledge but I am going to take some track course early next year to sort this.

I will keep in touched an who knows maybe we will form a team.

Cheers

Craig

Reply to this Topic
Gecko1978

Apr 09

Gecko1978 says:

Spelling

I may also have to take a remedial english course judging by my last post which was spelt so badly it made me look like I had a brain injurty.

Aplogies for all who have had to read that lol

Reply to this Topic
jockrider

Aug 08

jockrider says:

lol

sounds good. i was thinkin of enterin in the 600+ class?

Reply to this Topic
Gecko1978

Apr 09

Gecko1978 says:

no budget cup

Did you form part of a team with the other poster?

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Guys...... I am in.  I've been looking for some riders for the past week or so to get together and map things out. PM me if your interested, or email me on fuzzrr@fsmail.net

I've been riding 10 years. Done numerous trackdays, and would run happily in the fast group.  I've done 50 laps of the Nurburgring at 8min pace.

I am on my bike day in day out, and even go for Sunday blasts in the pissing down. Dont own a car, hate um, so I am never off the bike.

I to have a mechanic that has prepared bikes for the Isle of Man, and won the KRC endurance championship in 1995 with a Fireblade..... (I am trying to Blag it off him).... Errrrrrr im 35, dont like peas and fart alot after chicken. :blink:

Feel free to look at the piccys in my profile. Or add me on facebook Ian Phillips (the same pig avatar).

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jockrider

Aug 08

jockrider says:

bin a long time

if anyones still intersted i hav bought a kawasaki zx9r

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Think it's done for this year in

this country anyway, from memory of their website there may be rounds on the continent still, or not! Some of the above posters will have more idea, Fuzzrr at least raced in it anyway, only two rounds were over here.

So think you're looking at next year, maybe I'll be up for it then, not sure what's best choice of bike, Fuzzrrs team were on CBR600, might be on bigger tackle next year? Good luck :smile

Reply to this Topic
jockrider

Aug 08

jockrider says:

hey

sorry sud bin more specific, need one or more to join me nxt year. i hav got a 2000 zx9r  bcoz i tink its the fastest bike u cud put in the 600+ class. but atm im using it as a road bike so need to track it out for nxt year too

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices