Sport BBC lack of WSB news World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Sport > World Superbikes > BBC lack of WSB news

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

chrislindawatson

Jul 09

BBC lack of WSB news

I am disgusted by the non existent coverage of WSB news on the BBC, with all the brits doing so well you would think there would be a mention, there were a brief interveiw with JT at the begining of Silverstone week and that was it. 65,000 people can't be wrong, I even e-mailed the beeb so far no reply, even BSB is drawing crowds up to 35,000, yet again nothing! Are bikers not good enough for the BBC?:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 August 2010 17:06)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Beelzebar

Aug 10

Beelzebar says:

BBC lack of WSB news

Its probably something to do with the fact that they have MOTO GP Contract.? But you are right,its a WORLD championship with 6/7 brits competing so it should be sports news.?

Reply to this Topic
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Absolutely agree

There are one or two posts on the 606 forum on the BBC web site but that's about it.

I have complained and you get fobbed-off with the 'there are soooo many sports out there we couldn't possibly cover all of them...' rubbish.

:mad:

Reply to this Topic
Busterlung

Mar 10

Busterlung says:

The BBC

Ah, the the old BBC topic.

The BBC are far too busy showing sh#te like 'Come Dancing' & dumbing down the news. 
Don't you just love the way they can report on a cat stuck up a tree and make it sound so sensational and important.

I think the Director of  the BBC must be sh#gging Lewis Hamilton.  Everytime you turn the TV on in the summer it's all about the Formula 1.

WSBK will always be kept low profile because the Government hates bikers and the Government controls the media.

Rant over!
Happy New Year!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices