Skip to content

Discuss This Got a question for Carl Fogarty? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Got a question for Carl Fogarty?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Got a question for Carl Fogarty?

MCN is catching up with Carl Fogarty this week as we prepare to celebrate ten years passing since he was forced to retire and we want to ask him your questions. Foggy was injured at the start of the 2000 World Superbike season. Six months later he was forced to accept the damage to his rotator cuff was too bad for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (16 August 2010 17:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

Carl

No questions but never forgotten for his world records on the track and more so the T.T.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
cmc1

May 08

cmc1 says:

Attitude

I have a question. What's with the attitude?? saw him on Eurosport all slouched in the seat giving short cocky answers, My mrs said who's that prick? is that the guy who does the crazy frog advert? it looks like him.I replied Thats Carl Fogarty one of our greatest motorcycle racers. "never heard of him" she replied " "how can he be that cocky when he is only famous amongst a handful of bikers, mind you, no wonder he's wast fast, look how aerodynamic he is" How could I argue against that?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

Is it....

Is it true that you`ve been teaching Casey Stoner on how to blame everyone else for your mistakes and errors?

Reply to this Topic
JamesQGM

Feb 10

JamesQGM says:

RC45

Does he regret saying that no-one would the championship on the RC45?

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Having had half a life time of the phone ringing and folk offering telephone numbers and travelling the world,does he still have a working day,?,what fills his time,wife and kids apart!!!

Reply to this Topic
ChrisNewbigging

Jun 06

Some inspiration

In the research for the feature, we got sidetracked by this - a shortened version of the coverage from the epic 1992 Fogarty/Hislop battle, where Carl set a 123.61mph lap record that stood for seven years. It's a great bit of footage, and well worth a few minutes of your time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fpr3pprnNk&p=078DE8C6A3F01994&playnext=1&index=43 Chris Newbigging, Senior Reporter

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

dear carl

you where a great racer, but why do you talk utter S**t !!!

three  examples of many

"Toseland was going to win more titles than you" quote carl F when the rest of us new he would not beat his team mate cal crutchlow

at Petronas you said on your video" i dont want to the bike to run at the back like Benelli " and it did

"i could have beaten Doohan " yeah right

Carl :you needed  to respect other racers and retired gracefully

Reply to this Topic
jamierob

Feb 09

jamierob says:

dislikes

Did you genuinely dislike" the little cock from Arkansas" or was it all to hype up the championship, and if you did dislike him so much why ?

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

egohead

did you always have an overinflated opinion of yourself or did u spend years developing it.....to the point where u became a complete twat

Reply to this Topic
cmc1

May 08

cmc1 says:

pattern

Bit of a pattern emerging here, most people think your a knob, you used to be OK now your just a knob, why is this Carl?

MCN, these are the questions people want answering about Carl. Why is he such a KNOB these days?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices