Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN August 18: Rossi to Ducati General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN August 18: Rossi to Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN August 18: Rossi to Ducati

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale August 18, we go behind the scenes on Rossi's Ducati deal, including thoughts from Giacomo Agostini, Jerry Burgess and Ducati CEO Gabriele del Torchio. We test the Kawasaki ER-6n against the Suzuki SV650S and Hyosung GT650 to find the best first big bike. Cal Crutchlow confirms he's had an offer from the Tech 3 Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 August 2010 11:54)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thedokter46

Mar 09

thedokter46 says:

er just read your comments the rossi kit like caps ect will now be thrown in the bin as they will be old news i dont agree nothing i own like caps ect of rossi have any mention whatsoever of yam on em so why the fuck would any sane normal person (ecxept those who get shit loads free see jernos who dont value fuck all abviously ) throw away anything to do with rossi or any sporting hero or otherwise as its still a piece of the history of that riders career you have so fucking what if he goes to some obscure monkey bike riding stunt team does that mean we have to throw say our r1 bikes in a skip and buy a fucking monkey bike what a total load of old bollox you guys occasionaly write pmsl rossi to ride a blackpool donkey with gillies rearsets fitted fuck me everyone go and buy a donkey get a full aki system stuck up its arse and some 2tc shoes on it and get yer fooooking knee down round your fav corner buy the latest fur race suit made from nit infested donkey skin rossi has one,, throw your thousands of £££££ worth of alpinestars crap away rossi dont use that crap no more fuk me sort your neks out mcn

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices