Skip to content

Discuss This Ulster Grand Prix future TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Ulster Grand Prix future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Ulster Grand Prix future

The Ulster Grand Prix has been through a difficult period but this year was revered as one of the best days of racing in the sport’s history. But what of the future? MCN spoke to Noel Johnston, the man who masterminds the event and is the UGP Clerk of the Course. How is the Ulster Grand Prix funded?It all relies on people...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 August 2010 10:33)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlanJohnson63

Aug 10

The good work

If you did not see the Ulster Grand Prix you have missed the fantastic racing This year was the best (since 1999) they did a fantastic job with the big screens with the course and the track I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to Noel & Ann for all there help with my motorhome after the problems I had I will be back next year for some more of the best road racing

Reply to this Topic
PhilHolm

Jun 08

PhilHolm says:

Ulster GP

Best 7mls in Northern Ireland,what a brilliant day/s thanks to all,big screens next year!.

Reply to this Topic
donaldmackz

Aug 10

donaldmackz says:

Ulster 2010

made the trip from North of Scotland for the Armoy Road races and Ulster GP for the 2nd year but gave NW 200 a miss this year. Ulster was superb,every race going down to the wire. However Armoy was right up there and two weekends racing of that quality are not easily found...... anywhere ! The thing that amazed me was the reluctance to put money back in and the number of people taking delight in managing not to pay to get in or not buying a program at both events was disappointing. Support it or we will all lose it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle