General MCN Ride Logger General

You are in... Forums > General > General > MCN Ride Logger

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

davidstowe358

Jun 08

MCN Ride Logger

I spent £4.99p on the mcn ride logger app for the iphone today and went for a spin. I'm not going to say the speed i was doing but the logger had it wrong by 28 mph. Now my speedo can't be that far out.  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (19 August 2010 22:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davidstowe358

Jun 08

mcn

Thing about it, it was in my inside pocket because i had nowhere else to put it so that's probably why.:lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SeanW

Aug 02

SeanW says:

glad to be of assistance...

for anyone thinking of buying the ride logger, we recommeded certain positions for the phone to be located to ensure accurate speed tracking - inside jacket pocket is not one of the recommended positions as this will not consistentnly work well for all riders, bikes and types of clothing

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

iphone app

Outside jacket pocket or its in my frank thomas cargo rucksack..works a treat..oh, and if u dont go mad then u have nothing to worry about, my zzr likes tootling at 70...points dont mean prizes!

Reply to this Topic
LeeMorgan

May 10

LeeMorgan says:

The ride logger

Well I have used my ride logger a few times now , I think its great if you take the results with a pinch of salt , There close , even closer if you have the phone in a ruck sack rather than in a chest pocket of leathers , 

The share icon is a licence taker but I have now found a way of almost sharing the ride :) 

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices