Ask MCN not best of british MCN Events and Services

You are in... Forums > Ask MCN > MCN Events and Services > not best of british

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

nivag1066

Sep 08

nivag1066 says:

not best of british

iv'e got a 2007 triumph speedtriple it looks awesome in green (well at least i think it does) but theres allways a but. since it was 11 month old it had a misfire when warm 13 months later 3 dealers later it finally got sorted after much frustraition with triumph saying nothing was wrong , coils replaced and it was fine its only covered 4700 miles and had 3 sets of plugs as they say arrow exhaust causes this which as been fitted since new.this year came its third birthday and mot but morning due to take it it refused to start , and flattened battery, tried jump leads but no joy. so off back to dealer again wit they fitted another set of plugs and serviced it to tell me it had a knock from bottom end though oil was not low and only covered 1500 miles since last service im now quite peeved with what should be my pride and joy but is the bain of my life. what can i do who can help?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 August 2010 23:17)

Post a message in MCN Events and Services

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices