Skip to content

Sport The M1s reply (part 2 of 2 parts) MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > The M1s reply (part 2 of 2 parts)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BIGMat

Jul 09

BIGMat says:

The M1s reply (part 2 of 2 parts)

Part 1 - http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/community/Forums/Categories/Topic/?&topic-id=399284 

The reply from the M1 he so dearly loved went as follows (Wouldn't surprise me if this were true also!),

A Farewell to Val’ from a sadder and Yzer Emma Wunyam

Oh, Valentino, how could you leave me for that Scarlet Italian tart, Desmorelda? I know she is good looking and seductive like all her sisters but I never thought she would steal you away from me. She is so fickle and demanding. Many men have tried to tame her and few have succeeded, gaining only derision and broken hearts.
I don’t think you will be happy with Desmorelda. She is fast but so loose. I predict that it will not be long before she dumps you (in the gravel) like all the rest.
Sure, I know I did this to you only a little while ago myself and I’m so sorry I got angry and that you broke your leg. But I knew you had been making eyes at that Italian Trollope so I had to teach you a lesson. What else can a girl do in a situation like that?
I never meant to hurt you so bad and I never expected this. Everyone thought ours was a marriage made in heaven and my family thought you would be mine forever.
Now you are leaving me.
I know you are trying to make it easy on me by staying around till the end of summer but already it hurts too much. You know I will always miss you and will always love you.
After all, you came to me when I was down and the whole paddock was laughing at me behind my back – just like they do now to my friend Suzi. You fired me up, sorted me out, and gave me back my confidence. You understood my little ways and you always knew how to turn me on.
You were my special clown. We had so much fun, so many laughs, so much success and the whole world was in love with us.
If you had to leave me, why didn’t you go to Suzi? She needs someone smart and sensitive like you - so much more so than that bitch Desmorelda Ducati.
Even Casey is leaving Desmo’ and he is as moody as she is. Mind you, he had that funny turn last year and left her high and dry in mid season so I don’t think she is really that surprised or bothered.
She’ll have you next year. It breaks my heart to even think about it.
I know that young Texan, Ben, has got designs on me but I am presently too sad to care. I don’t think he is my type and I don’t love him. Maybe I’ll come round. Still, maybe we won’t have that silly barrier in the garage next year and I can make eyes at Jorge, maybe steal him off my sister.
There. Now I’m being a bitch, hoping to make you jealous and annoyed because I know you hate Jorge so much.
Farewell, Valentino, my love. Be lucky. You know I’ll always love you, I’ll never forget you and I’ll miss you forever.
All my love,
Emma Wunyam.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 August 2010 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

HAH, Hah, hah...

ROFL!

:biggrin::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Ha ha ha ha