Skip to content

General (Maxie's)MCN Meet , Ponderosa 19th September! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > (Maxie's)MCN Meet , Ponderosa 19th September!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

(Maxie's)MCN Meet , Ponderosa 19th September!

Right folks ,my usual plan is to post my Meets about two weeks before ,enough time for folks to plan and short enough time for folks not to forget it! But it's a bit longer this time due to French Trip .

So ,it's on Sunday 19th September at about 10.30/11ISH!( as ever, I'm there early and will stay late so  please don't take this time as an 'appointment' It's a Sunday enjoy it!)

here http://ponderosa.viviti.com/

A lovely ride to and and some nice ones all around .And before the nay sayers start yes the cops patrol the area ,but as I've said before it ain't gonna stop me ! ( I just pick my places to play!)

There's plenty of parking and lovely scenery ,and the food's not bad either!

So I do hope some of ya can make it !

And while I'm away if y'all speak very nicely to a certain Lovely Piglet ,he may take you a nice little pootle round the gorgeous Welsh countryside.And corking roads of course .

Maxie x

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (30 August 2010 13:47)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

we did babes,v.nice

you two was missed ,but will meet up soon hopefully ,

Next year on the bikes for def .

I feel a MCN camping week/weekend coming on!

Mx

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

MCN camping weekend

well up for that mate.:biggrin:

Gotta be a bar tho, for me.:winkie:

And dont forget the chippy for P49,lol :lol:

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

Me and P49 was on about that the other day

Easy done, we just goto a bike rally for the weekend.

Well up for the idea, even got a 12 man tippee to keep me bike in, :lol:

Reply to this Topic
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

could do us own rally matey

I got the pitch ,our Club house with nice cheap  bar ,right next to bowling alley ,can lay on a band or disco for the lasses ! Got a  grassed area for tents ,and some good rides not too far away ,

just need a date!

Mx

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

Sound brill

Lets get it sorted.

Dont matter where it is really, but that sounds good and your a bit more central for folks to travel to.

Make a change for you too, you always arrange the meets and travel the most to get to em, time for a break eh.

Lets get it going. Do two, one for easter and one for mid-summer, we might even get commision from the bar :ph43r:

Should it be MCN campout, or the MCN forum members annual piss up :sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
newbikerbabe1

Jul 08

urgh

soooooo enjoyed that today and lucy sounds so much better then when i set out this morning ........ despite the dirt and the crappy tax disc holder lol

leather knicks!??!! not telling

spoke o ruggers and he didnt expect me behind him so thought i was a different rider and waved me on!!!!!  how wude lol

nbb1

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Pond

Nice little run really on the way back thought Rugbyman was peering in his tank ..it took several seconds to twigg he was on the phone and looking down as he turned away from the traffic!

Newbie .....leather hot pants please! :biggrin: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Rugbyman

Jul 08

Rugbyman says:

Newbies

You don't expect a newbie to keep up filtering down the center at a reasonable pace. I kept glancing at the headlight in the mirror thinking she's doing well. Then at the roundabout glanced back and saw it was Maxie.

Thinking we had dropped NBB! someway back I pulled over to wait for my wingco and she comes past hot on the exhaust of Maxie.

Newbie no longer my gal. You is fully fledged :wink:.

Great day Maxie, The real bikers made it :blink:

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Och

'the real bikers made it'  :shock: :wink:bit far fur me mate or would've bin there gladly (Carlisle) :wink: next yin deffo :smile get postin yer pics all who ave em :wink:

Reply to this Topic
paulzxr

Dec 05

paulzxr says:

Maxie

Great to meet up again, and meet a few more members, got to betws y coed, and the heavens opened up,rain  went through my textiles so my nuts were like raisins !!!
Also managed to find the fine line between grip & aquaplaning, not fun !!but aprt from that all in all good day, look forward to the next one !:smile

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices