Skip to content

Discuss This KTM slashes prices by up to £2000 in new offer New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > KTM slashes prices by up to £2000 in new offer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

KTM slashes prices by up to £2000 in new offer

KTM is chopping up to £2000 off the list price of selected 2010 models for a limited time as it takes off the VAT. KTM says: “KTM UK would like to announce a fantastic promotion on selected models from its Street range, offering customers some great savings equivalent to VAT off new KTM motorcycles. This offer is only available for a limited...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 September 2010 15:53)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jonwalters

Jun 07

jonwalters says:

Too little Too late

Unfortunately KTM priced themselves out of the market with ridiculous price increases about a year ago and have struggled ever since, which is a shame because I've purchased a new Z1000 a month ago, but desperately wanted the SMT, but couldn't stretch to it. I don't know who's more gutted, me or them.

Reply to this Topic
isit

Jun 10

isit says:

clearing inventory

Its limited to 1000 bikes accross Europe and for 1 month - my quess is they are clearing inventory before new models are announced.

Reply to this Topic
TheCelticHound

Jun 08

WINTER OF DISCONTENT

Once again we see a motorcycle manufacturer heavily discounting at the end of the season on what will be 1 year old bikes in less than 4 months. Why can they not offer them at the start of the motorcycling year ie April when the numbers they would more than likely sell offset this end of year desperation that is becoming endemic in new motorcycle sales. Spare a thought for anyone who has recently purchased and is now up to the tune of £2,000 worse off in the second hand market . Ciao

Reply to this Topic
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

R1 value

R1 0% finance, Akrapovic's foc so priced the same effectively. Ride the RC8 and the R1 and your mind will be made up. There are plenty of v-twins but only one 'long bang 4' - it's a unique experience - torque, power, sound, it smoothly ticks all the boxes. Fair do's, the S1000RR delivers, but do we all really want to trust electronics to that degree and also get our pants pulled down by the dealer network for service? Not me, thanks. Still, what do I know? Most buy on looks anyway and I'm never going to understand why the gaudy Repsol Blade sells at all - gypsy caravanitis is all I can put it down to. We should applaud Yamaha for innovation IMO. Try one.

Reply to this Topic
TWeaKoR

Oct 08

TWeaKoR says:

@antimagneto

That's just the thing: you CAN'T ride the R1 alongside the RC8, not before you've bought one at least. We should slate Yamaha for their contempt and for moving the act of buying a motorcycle backwards.

Reply to this Topic
axenosher

Jan 10

axenosher says:

Still at a premium

Love the Duke - but man, at £350 more than a Street Triple, even with the promotional discount, it can only ever be for dyed-in-the-wool enthusiasts.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices