You are in... Forums > General > General > Arai spelling mistakes

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tlrogue

Sep 10

tlrogue says:

Arai spelling mistakes

Bought new TT Arai and there are spelling mistakes on the map at back:blink:. I dont know if they will change the helmets of change the milepost names on the TT course. We now have Gooseneckrle, Guthrles and the Mountaine mile.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 September 2010 11:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
NutMagnet

Jul 09

NutMagnet says:

Arai spelling mistakes

Hi... Seems there's different spelling mistakes.. The TT Map on the helmet at Arai Helmet (Europe) has different spelling mistakes to yours..

www.araihelmet-europe.com/IOMTT/2010/design

http://www.araihelmet-europe.com/IOMTT/2010//IMG_7269.jpg

Reply to this Topic
tlrogue

Sep 10

tlrogue says:

I

would agree with the local lingo but they have the mountaine mile then after that mountain box, and as far as i know Guthries isnt spelled with an L. In fact, why would they have RLE on the end on Gooseneck. Sorry but i think its just poor QC. I stand to be corrected.

Reply to this Topic
tlrogue

Sep 10

tlrogue says:

Nice

Nut Magnet, note mileposts 25, 26, 27.

Reply to this Topic
shitstorm

Sep 10

shitstorm says:

arai...still going..surely not

omg...Arai..how are they still going..churn out the same helmet for 15 years and keep putting another x in the title! and people keep buying them , the best case of the emporer"s news clothes ever!

agv for example are a huge company actually capable of producing new helmets not churning out the same old thing..just got a new Stealth, integral black visor, anti mist clear visor and a removable liner..try gettting that from arai..the have still got side plates holding the visor on!!:lol:

Reply to this Topic
shitstorm

Sep 10

shitstorm says:

old arai

still got he same side pods holing the visor on no doubt, not saying they are not comfy helmets, yes they are, but really are an old design helmet...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle