Skip to content

Discuss This Helmet-less theft suspect killed General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Helmet-less theft suspect killed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Helmet-less theft suspect killed

A suspected thief who police refused to pursue because he was not wearing a helmet has been killed in a crash. Bobby Carl Hodgkins was suspected of being one of three helmet-less thieves who escaped from police following a raid on a bike shop in Manchester last month. Officers watched the suspects ride away on a stolen Yamaha R1 and Honda...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (10 September 2010 17:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Clive2902

Jul 09

Clive2902 says:

He's not the only 1

I was following a police woman the other day and 1 of these SCROTE'S came the other way, NO HELMET, NO TAX,  MOT,  INS' on a Monkey bike and she never even attempted to stop him!!!!!!!!!! How annoying?

I then followed her for about 3 miles before my anger grew too much, so i stopped her asking why she'd not even attempted to KILL him? She told me that if she tried and he got hurt then she'd be in trouble herself, and if he got killed then she'd be in big trouble..... YAHOOO i said.

I asked if i took my plate off and rode like F@#K everywhere then i'd be free to get away with it and she said they couldn't pursue me and make it into a chase. She kept apologizing and then she admitted the law is an arse!!!!!!!! Thanks at last.

Reply to this Topic
Bampy

Sep 10

Bampy says:

The family will probably say he was a loveable rogue that translates into a theiving scum bag that made every law abiding persons life a misery. Instead of RIP try RIH (rot in hell) and take your family with you.

Reply to this Topic
strongjd

Feb 04

strongjd says:

Such a shame.

I bet the proper owner of the 'Kawazaki 450' is gutted his bike has been damaged. You now what they say.....every silver ligning has a cloud.

Reply to this Topic
BusaBeater

Aug 02

BusaBeater says:

There is natural justice in the world after all.

Serves the little bastard right.

I have no sympathy for any thieving scumbags like this one.

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

What goes around, comes around. It's karma man. The World corrects itself and all becomes right again.

Reply to this Topic
stevekwak

Feb 10

stevekwak says:

har har

One less theif nicking motorcycles!!

hope this happens to all those stealing bastards

Reply to this Topic
RichieRotten

Oct 05

RichieRotten says:

shame

ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic
PianomanNick

Mar 10

PianomanNick says:

Wonder if thats the same piece of shit that stole my bike a few years ago, good riddance, thats how they should all go, law in this country doesnt exist for low life like that. feel sorry for 450 owner tho

Reply to this Topic
scottyblade

Jul 10

scottyblade says:

poor bike

what a shame about the 450 !!   poor bike was someones pride and joy!!   as for the scrote, serves himself right, hes obviously a career crook..... well was!!  at least him killing himself will save the public a bit of money since he wont be needing lodgings at her majesty's pleasure!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
1batfink

May 08

1batfink says:

shame someones bike got damaged

hopefully the police will actually lock up some thieving bike scum. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices