Skip to content

Discuss This Gallery: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Gallery: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Gallery: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Last week Kawasaki unveiled the 2011 ZX-10R in World superbike trim with claims that it would out-grunt the BMW S1000RR and that the road bike will feature MotoGP-derived electronics. Putting aside all the tech specs of the new ZX-10R, we here at MCN think it's a pretty smart looking bike - so we thought we'd publish a gallery of the new...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 September 2010 18:59)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zepper252

Sep 10

zepper252 says:

please don't

Dear Mr. Kawasaki,

Pretty please don't f*ck up the street styling of this motorcycle like you have done in the last generation of your zx6r and zx10r.  Some of us depend on the income generated from selling your bikes new, and I'm affraid we are only able to give them away at the moment.  As of now your zx6r is selling for $6499 and your zx10R for $8999 BRAND NEW on our floor.   We cannot give them away, I only get paid $25 for each bike of yours I sell, so really I can't be bothered to even try.   Yeah the zx6r is a dynamo on the track but a totally dust collector on the showroom floor.  The headlights make it cross-eyed.  At lease it doesn't have funky turn signals in the stalks of the review mirrors like its big (also cross-eyed) brother.  The most common description of your bikes from the customer, 'It looks like a retarded frog.'    So PLEASE just copy the R6, CBR6 or Ducati's headlight styling and you can put the turnsignals flush like they already are on the ZX6R.  If you take this simple advice you'll have a show stopper--in a good way, for a change.

Thanks,

The sales force.

Reply to this Topic
sax4

Apr 07

sax4 says:

MotoGP

Kawasaki isn't even in MotoGP anymore!

Reply to this Topic
des077

Mar 10

des077 says:

WOW! this looks so cool and if i could afford to i would be thinking about pre ordering one so long as the street machine looks this good

Reply to this Topic
zepper252

Sep 10

zepper252 says:

Moto GP

Fellas,

The article says "moto GP-derived technology'.    That doesn't say based off this year's GP bike.  Last time I checked kawi had been in GP and deriving technology for years and years.

On behalf of,

The motorcyclenews.com editor

Reply to this Topic
rok1679

Nov 05

rok1679 says:

look

It looks very good to me. I realy realy hope, that lights won't spoil everything. Especialy the rear end is where most of todays models run out of imagination.

Reply to this Topic
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

Pure Race Bred

Tick Tick, Tick Tock...................nearly there now.

Reply to this Topic
k3wiz

Sep 10

k3wiz says:

Looks the dogs hopefully we will see kawasaki up the sharp end in 2011 its been a long time.

Reply to this Topic
thenumpty

Aug 10

thenumpty says:

If it's as good as they say and able to out grunt the S1000RR then finally the mean green is back on form.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices