Skip to content

Discuss This Ace Café Burn Up swamps Brighton General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Ace Café Burn Up swamps Brighton

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mykel Nicolaou  says:

Ace Café Burn Up swamps Brighton

This is the scene in Brighton yesterday when almost 20,000 bikers joined the Ace Café annual run to the coast.   The weather was kind with blue skies all day for the  traditional Brighton Burn-Up, and organiser Mark Wilsmore reckoned it rated as one of the biking highlights of the year. He said: “It’s one of the few events in Europe that...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 September 2010 17:26)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

was a great day weather was great, did'nt ride from ace but had a great run down from kent

ride happy ride free

Reply to this Topic
michaelpickin

Oct 08

Great Day Out

Great Day! Loads of bikes and a fantastic atmosphere. With the bikes parked all over town on any empty piece of land, I think the final tally of bikers will be higher than you quote. The prom was chocca from the marina to Hove!

A few more pics at  -

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=211489&id=738722005&l=99e637b639

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

ooohhhh wow

what a load of shite for prat`s that think riding a bike puts you in some sort of army that swamps seaside towns.........get a life and perhaps some friends with brains as well

Reply to this Topic
aphmitchell

Jan 08

aphmitchell says:

Lovely

Looks great, I went for a hike in boxhill (bikeless but nice to see the bikes at Rykas Cafe) which was nice and headed down t see the tail end of this event. Sadly on the way back though the M23 was closed due to a serious accident involving a bike/s. Hope the are on the mend!

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

I was there

AS I'm from Brighton, but now live up the coast a tad, I popped down to show them a real bike. My Superduke :-0.......... then left for a nice scenic ride home.

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

Never again, bl e e d e n Harleys!

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

harley

anybody who owns should be made to sleep with one sat next to them ticking over.....they are the biggest pieces of noisy shite ever built

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle