Skip to content

Discuss This New Kawasaki Z750R video New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Kawasaki Z750R video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Kawasaki Z750R video

Kawasaki have released a new video for the upcoming Z750R. The bike will be unveiled at the NEC Motorcycle Show later this year, and is expected to hit dealerships in January 2011.  Based on this video, we’re not sure we can wait that long…

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 September 2010 11:47)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kawasakifreak

Nov 07

An improvement but.........

I've always preferred the 2004 Z750 to it's 2007 replacement.

I like the changes to the Z750R but not enough to chose it over the 2004 Z750 once a few quid have been spent on improving the 2004 bike's suspension.

Reply to this Topic
Lightning Boy

Mar 07

FATTY!!

230kgs?? On a sports bike? What next, a GSX1250F weighing 265kgs? Oh... er... I appreciate that the Japs are trying to save money, but really, making these flabby bikes out of pig iron is a bit saucy! Come on guys, this should weigh less than 200kg easy.

Reply to this Topic
extriumphman

Mar 10

extriumphman says:

Triumph V any!

Isnt is about time MCN changed its name to TMCN.!?

It doesnt matter what any manufacturer does they are all inferior to Triumph no matter what

It realy is getting silly.................I know Triumph are a British success story................but some web sites have started taking MCN vids off, because of the obvious bias.

Ive had two Triumphs now and they're no better or worse than a lot of others..............i tell a lie; the finish of the last one (speed triple) was the worst in 30 yrs of Biking!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices