Skip to content

Discuss This TT programmed trimmed TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > TT programmed trimmed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

TT programmed trimmed

Following an extensive consultation with current TT teams and riders, the TT organisers have decided to drop the first, untimed, practice that was provisionally scheduled for Saturday 28th May. It means that the 2011 TT programme will now begin with a timed qualifying session on the evening of Monday 30th May. Qualifying for both Sidecar and Solo machines will take...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 September 2010 11:20)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
madproffesor

May 04

madproffesor says:

When will the Manx and TT authorities move the event to match the schools half term?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Hopefully

Never , don't want them little urchins spoiling it

Reply to this Topic
madproffesor

May 04

madproffesor says:

Now 47 and one of those little urchins who went for the first time in 1975 and every year until I worked in education in 2000. I now can never go again. Richard1967 didn't you want to go as a kid? Apart from everything else arn't we supposed to be promoting bikes and the fun it offers. I might be biased because I can't go ever again but I know plenty of people in my situation who would love to go but can't because of the dates.

Reply to this Topic
sgt61

Nov 05

sgt61 says:

School hols

Prices will rocket even more if its held on the school hols!!! It's cheaper to eat and drink in the centre of Rome or Paris than it is on the IOM on TT fortnight!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle