Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki sketch confirms new GSX-R600 and 750 styling New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Suzuki sketch confirms new GSX-R600 and 750 styling

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Suzuki sketch confirms new GSX-R600 and 750 styling

Leaked drawings of the new look 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 and GSX-R750 were revealed in MCN at the start of August and these official Suzuki illustrations prove they were genuine – they’re all but identical.  Factory insiders say the bikes have a minor engine tweak, some styling changes and a new frame. The new 600, which will be launched alongside an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 September 2010 09:25)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pr5x

Jan 06

pr5x says:

oh....

I was expecting more.. side exhaust, stacked lights.. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't sold my K5, I could have been a fashion leader!

Reply to this Topic
theMaskedAvenger

Jun 10

Is this actually different from the current styling? Can't say I'd notice!

Reply to this Topic
street3r

Sep 10

street3r says:

More angles instead of curves. Seems their struggling for new ideas. But I guess that's the current look.

Reply to this Topic
darren636

Jun 09

darren636 says:

pathetic

bland. dull. nothing interesting let alone essential. this bike (and every gsxr since the wt) is bland and utterly devoid .  DEVOID.

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

GSXzzzzzz

Come on Suzuki is that the best you can do, hardly looks any different to the current bikes. Seems they have ran out of ideas or sacked all the guys in the styling office due to the credit crunch.

This comment is coming from a GSXR fan and owner. The guy that says they ran out of ideas at the 750WT is of course wrong. I accept that that bike was a major styling adventure but come on, the 600 & 750K1 to K3 was boring, the 600& 750K4/5 was very nice and I loved my 1000K3 styling, certainly different.

I now have a 1000L0 and although it's not moved on much IMO it's the nicest looking of the current 1000's, the blade is pug nosed ugly, the zx10 looks like an insect from the front, R1 rear end is now the worst and they also ruined the front end, s1000rr looks like a dogs dinner of non painted panels and bozz eyed mong. With thewhale cock cans removed and a yoshi in place the L0 looks the best, it's even got a proper full fairing unlike the RSV4 which seems to have had the rear half of it stolen.

Reply to this Topic
AlexL

Feb 09

AlexL says:

humble

you guys at MCN really don't know how to be humble about being right. Sometimes its like listening to a teenager that has something to prove.

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

I can hardly wait...

new frame, awesome......

Reply to this Topic
fastguy1976

Mar 08

fastguy1976 says:

Hey wings. Form follows function. I agree with you that this is not a step forward. but not in terms of stying.  Function!  Who cares about headloights and tail sections. And not  enough bodywork for your liking.. These are race bikest first. Squids..

Reply to this Topic
AndyDownes

Aug 02

AndyDownes says:

AlexL

To a certain extent you are right about MCN not being 'humble when we get things right'. We work extremely hard to get new bike, sport, road tests and video done first, with more insight and accuracy than most.

When we get it right; as we did with the Suzukis almost two months before everyone else ran the same spoonfed press released images; we feel we have done our readers and online users a good deal. We hope to carry that on.

We don't want to brag about being right too much but in a world where the whole of the internet thinks that having a blog, broadband connection and an opinion makes them an expert, it's good to remind people that MCN is almost always better informed, quicker, more accurate and better sourced. There is a reason this website is the world's biggest motorcycling website and it's because of the focus we put on news which we have found ourselves rather than endlessly linking back to other sites.

As we enter the key new bike season over the next couple of months we hope MCN can keep doing that.

Regards

Andy Downes

MCN Senior Reporter

Reply to this Topic
aphmitchell

Jan 08

aphmitchell says:

@AndyD

FFS!!!
Put a lid on it... "We don't want to brag" yet you have just given us this drivel! Save your marketing speak for your marketing colleagues...
What was that?? You don't want to brag yet..... "The world's biggest motorcycling website" Don't make me laugh your arrogance is very sickening!
You are not the only website that talks about bikes. In your world you may think you are!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices