Skip to content

Discuss This Camier stays with Aprilia for 2011, but will miss Imola race World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Camier stays with Aprilia for 2011, but will miss Imola race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Camier stays with Aprilia for 2011, but will miss Imola race

Leon Camier will ride for the official Alitalia Aprilia squad again in 2011 after agreeing terms with the Italian manufacturer to stay with the team for a second season.  During his debut WSB season the reigning BSB champion has been a sensation having seriously impressed with his race pace which has netted him three podiums. In recent months Camier became...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 September 2010 13:55)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Camier

Great rider, great bike, well set up and working team and team mates.

Amazing what can happen - even the press here in Italy think hes the mutts-nuts. Good on ya fella!

Reply to this Topic
keyboardwarrior

Sep 09

Good egg

Nice one Leon, good to see you on the v4 for another crack at it.

Best of luck to you for 2011. I hope you duff Max up!

Get well asap.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Brillant news

Top Top news have a feeling he's in with a real shout at top honours next year, did well this year whe he settled into the new team and higher levels, proved he has what it takes.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Well deserved I think.

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Goods news

Great to see him signed again for a "Top Ride", hopefully he'll be battling at the front next season. We need another British WSBK champ soon, if Haslam doesn't manage a miracle this season of course.

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

Terrific, in no way could anyone have criticised his performance this year on the Aprilia, if anything he might have tried a little too hard to justify their choice. If every rider in WSB gave it as much 'welly' as he does it would be even more exciting. What a competitor.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Great news

Echo all the comments so far. Good to see positive comments about for a british rider who's had a good first year in WSBK. All trhe best for the future

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

He will be a Winner

I am convinced that Leon could be a regular winner and possible champion contender. I am however not sure if he is receiving the same kit as Max or care and attention.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

same kit?

Leon is getting the best of attention from Aprilia.He has said so himself on more than one occasion.
Obviously now Max will get the best of attention because of the situation.Remember that Leon is still relatively new to WSB and although a brilliant rider he has not got the experience of Biaggi.Saying that I am sure he will be fighting for more podiums next season but whether he will beat his team mate overall remains to be seen.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Brilliant

I hope he gets the same kit as Max (but i very much doubt it)

I also think he would have been awsome if Yamaha had got him on the R1 as he was one of the few riders so far (apart from spies) to have truly masterd the cross plane R1

But he has the speed to win

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices