Skip to content

Sport Toseland to BMW ? World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Sport > World Superbikes > Toseland to BMW ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

Toseland to BMW ?

MCN are claiming that Toseland (having failed at Yamaha) is going to be riding for the factory BMW team next season. BMW are under pressure from their board to win the WSB title. Surely any team wanting to win would steer clear of signing a has been like Toseland. The smart money would be to hope that Alstare Suzuki lose their factory backing and go for a winner like Leon Haslam. Much as I hope that Leon stays on a Suzuki next year I cant see how BMW can hope to win on what is a superior bike unless they have a hungry winner on the seat instead of a rider who already has his excuses ready for why he has lost even before the race starts.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 September 2010 23:03)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stellaart

Sep 10

stellaart says:

Toseland to BMW ?

Well JT isn't a slow chap, I recon he could be a bit quicker than me around a track. bear in mind JT is a double world champion, has raced moto gp, and is still a bit handy on a bike.

BMW could do a lot worse than JT, Leon is a nice bloke but has he got the experiance to tke BMW forward? OK his old man has some form but I would rather go for someone who has a better CV if you get my drift

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

Toseland

Stellaart
When you said someone with a better CV did you mean Crash Value, Toseland has a high crash value, Leon don't seem to crash as often  as Toserland

Reply to this Topic
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Satellite team

Toseland confirmed on the BMW Italia satellite team, with the current Superstocks champ Badovini

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices