Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati expects Jerry Burgess to sign 2011 deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati expects Jerry Burgess to sign 2011 deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati expects Jerry Burgess to sign 2011 deal

Ducati boss Filippo Preziosi has told MCN he expects all of Valentino Rossi’s crew to follow the Italian when he joins the Bologna factory for the 2011 MotoGP world championship. Yamaha has confirmed that Burgess and the rest of Rossi’s loyal crew will quit at the end of the current campaign after the Italian signed a Ducati deal in early July.Burgess...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 September 2010 14:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Dream team

Preziosi and Burgess together working on Rossis bike ---  yum yum what a thought !!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Jerry to Ducati

I think its a done deal even if nobody has put pen to paper yet.Its not if its when.Would be very interesting if it didnt happen though.Rossi with out Jerry Burgess ! & on a new machine ? Very,very intersting.

I still think that he will do well with or with out Jerry,after all he is the GOAT & very few people will argue with that.I do think though that he will face his toughest challenge hes ever had to face next year,its not like it used to be when he first started at Yamaha - Just him & Sete.Jeorge & Casey are the biggest threat he has ever faced in his carear & Dani,you just cant rule him out & what about Ben ? he could go out there & beat them all.

I think it was a very brave move by Rossi & also a very cleaver one.If he does well or wins he will become even more of a legend if not then it was because the bike was rubish.Win win situation & also a win win situation for us the fans,Rossi on a Ducati,dream come true for many especialy if you are Italian.

I wish Rossi & all the other riders good luck next season & look forward to an exiting & hopefully trajedy free season.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

if burgess and co go to ducati ,itll be a big shift in the big teams and ducati will dominate til rossi retires

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

bluehaze60

I very much doubt it.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Who's the GOAT?

How do you measure being the Goat ?( Hate that saying, reminds me of total Cox Charlie Knob)  Numer of Championships ?  Giacomo Agostini has eight (seven consecutive) and Valentino Rossi has seven (five consecutive).  Five years that Ago won the 500 he also won the 350 title as well. So who's the Goat? I know who Rossi would say !  Rossi is the  greatest of his time but what about Ago or Doohan or Rainey or Roberts or Sheene just to name a few from my lifetime. Would he of beaten them in there time ? Besides any fool knows knows who the greatest of all time is. Muhammad Ali

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Will look good in Red

It was always going to happen.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN