Skip to content

Discuss This Get MCN for just £1 an issue General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Get MCN for just £1 an issue

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Get MCN for just £1 an issue

Did you know that if you subscribe to MCN you'll save up to £52 a year? Subscribe today and get 13 issues of MCN delivered to your door for just £13 - just £1 an issue. Subscribe now Every week MCN delivers all the road and sports news for every rider. If you want to know what's happening in motorcycling and how it affects...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 September 2010 15:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
imaximus

Feb 06

imaximus says:

HOW DO I GET IT ?

How do i get the saving of up to £52 a year that you state ?Ican see that i can save £13 for the first 13 issues but not the rest...is it a misprint or am i mistaken ?

Reply to this Topic
blinky22

Aug 06

blinky22 says:

£1 issue

It is misleading and should be made clearer what you actually pay over the year. All we ask is up front honest statements. There are enough people over charging motor cyclists already.

Reply to this Topic
pete7k

May 11

pete7k says:

VERY MISLEADING "OFFER"

I have been a subscriber for several years but when I renewed a couple of weeks ago, intending to use this offer, when the agreement arrived it was NOT for £1 per issue for a year, but only for 13 weeks after which the discount was negligible. Please, publishers, can you reply to these comments and clarify your 'offers'. I have bought MCN since early 1967 and am very disappointed by this! Pete

Reply to this Topic
pete7k

May 11

pete7k says:

bargain now available - at last

Happy to say that a new subscription offer is available, at a decent discount, and I have now taken this out.

Thank you

Pete

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices