You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Track Days > Donington Park

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Donington Park

Last outing of the year for me and a return to where I did my first ever.

No more Melbourne Loop at the moment but otherwise the same as it's always been. All the tarmac is fine although it was damp to start with and the right-left flick onto the start-finish always looked odd although I never had a problem there. There's a new strip across the short straight from Macleans to Coppice where they were going to build the tunnel but quite smooth - well, at least at the speeds I go at!:smile

Still one of the best experiences coming out of Hollywood and down Craner Curves...

Plethora of track bikes, which seems to be the norm these days, although maybe even more so as it's the tail-end of the season...? :mellow:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 September 2010 11:33)

Post a message in Track Days

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
morpheus20170

Aug 07

Donington Park

I love Donington Park but I haven't been on the new track and I don't know why they got rid of the Melbourne Loop as I liked it, all part of the bikers track and cranking it over and go up the slope towards whatever that last corner is called was great. Bring back Melbourne Loop I say and Moto GP for that matter as Silverstone is way too expensive.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices