Skip to content

Discuss This World Exclusive: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R photo gallery New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > World Exclusive: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R photo gallery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

World Exclusive: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R photo gallery

These world first pictures show the most powerful and advanced ZX-10R yet. The 2011 bike is all-new, with power boosted to an estimated 185bhp, weight down 10kg to 198kg, and one of the most advanced traction control and ride-by-wire engine management systems in the superbike class. The bike reflects more than three years of work for Kawasaki, which drafted in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 September 2010 16:12)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mattyamaha

May 10

mattyamaha says:

GIVE!!

GIVE ME 1 KAWASAKI  !!

Reply to this Topic
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

Tiny?

If that's running 17" wheels it must be tiny! Or is it my eyes? And as has already been pointed out, an R6 in green or what....

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Weeeeell

if that don't look like the dogs danglies dunno what does :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

THAT is an awesome machine...

In every way. If I had the cash I would have one. Kawasaki though, are luckless in every way and it won't help them win. Best 1000cc? Probably. Chances of winning more or at all? Not greatly improved. I've been a Kawasaki fan through every ordeal they've suffered but when the MotoGP campaign finally called it a day I'm afraid I had to close that chapter. IF the new bike brings new joy I can dust off the lime green collection in my garage and would be a very proud supporter again indeed. ;)

Reply to this Topic
southspear

Apr 07

southspear says:

Old for new?

Hmmm...Still personaly  think my 09 zx10r is awesome (despite the latest write ups on it), I hope this works for Kawasaki. The usual "stick a nuclear motor in an underdeveloped and comprimised chasis" will not cut it with the next generation of 1000's.

I wait with fingers crossed before swapping my pet nuclear axe murderer :)

Reply to this Topic
nellopuma

Feb 03

nellopuma says:

Hit the cross bar

The tail is a bit blunt although the front end is looking better than before, overall it looks good for a kwak. They almost got it right. It does not stand out from the crowd......

Reply to this Topic
CBRemy

Sep 10

CBRemy says:

Hmmz.

Hm, I don't know what to think of it actually. The swingarm looks so incredible tiny on the left side? That does not match the massive frontcowl, at least not in the pictures. Anyway, nice dash, overall looks as well, just got to see it irl..

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

looks r6ish

looks pretty sharp reminds me of   a green R6

million dollar questions is it a track bike or can you use it on the road

the blades still the best out their for me, including the over hyped bimer

mainly because of its ease  usability, and brillant uk compliant suspension out of the crate,the R1 gixer 1000 now way too stiff , i am sure the 10r will be to

nice looker though, will please some of the hard core team green boys

Reply to this Topic
InfiniteCharlie

Dec 02

10R

We want beautiful looking bikes, there's no excuse not to build them. The swing arm is weedy on the left and the exhaust horendous. I'm sure it'll sell by the bucket load to Kwacker fans! I do like the retro ZXR black tank stripe version paint job.

Reply to this Topic
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

New ZX10r

I like it.....could be v tempted i have to say.

I dont get hung up on looks these days myself. If its as good as kawasaki say it will be a corker ! That radiator looks mighty big, but prob has to be.

Black colour is iffy, the grreen looks "flat" to me. Will have to wait to see it up close and personal.

Apart from that its all gravy so far, lines look good.

Dont forget what ppl said about the current blade (it's looks), it and did grow on you, didnt it........ :laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle