General Terrible shop General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Terrible shop

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

mosserbett

Jun 10

mosserbett says:

Terrible shop

i have just has the worst dealing with a shop i have ever had, i ordered a jacket  from Motorcycle world direct on august 12th  it arrived a week later it was in a soaking wet box and inside the box was the jacket not in a plastic bog but in paper wet paper  the jacket was stained on the lining,i took photos of the box  unopened and after opening and of the damge to the jacket then i immediatley phoned them up first i was told it was up to me to sort it out with the courier than later told me he had to sort it out and he would send me a jacket when the courier's insurance had pad them for the jacket whichi said was wrong and  asked him to send me a jacket a size smaller he told me he tought he had one in stock i askedhim too let me know, i didn't hear a thing they wouldn't answer there shop phone or there mobile phone i left answer messages on there shop phone and mobile left meesages on there shop website nothing ans on the week before the august bank holiday left a message saying i needed the jacket for the bank holiday monday as i was picking my motorbike up and if they couldn't send it then send me a refund as i needed to buy a jacket, nothing i started a claim up with ebay a week later and withn 2 hours i had an email from them telling me they were sending a javket i said no  already had one now i wanted my money back i was called a fraud a liar  told there was nothing wrong with the jacket ,he called my neighbour  a liar after the couriers left the parcel with them, he said he left it outside then said he wouldn't refund my money because my neibour was responsable for the jacket he should have refused delivery,  under his terms and conditions i wasn't covered for a refund, i eventually got my refund today after paypal made him disgusting 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (30 September 2010 20:03)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices