Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MrFazz

Oct 10

MrFazz says:

2010 Honda CBR 600 RA

Hi everyone

I had my 3-week old Honda CBR 600 RR-ABS stolen.
Luckily i had a tracker on it and found it - it was parked behind a fence/bush in a Council estate.

The Police advised that it took the scum 42 seconds to break into my bike that had H.I.S.S, a cat 1 alarm and immobiliser (total of 2 immobilisers)!!

I thought Honda state that it is impossible for the thieves to not be able to ride away with their lifelong H.I.S.S system?

The Police then called recovery and took my car to the impound to get it forensicated.

When i went to recover my vehicle i had to pay £150.00 to release my vehicle!?! I was a victim of crime and i had to pay for it - literally!

I just found out that damage is just shy of £5K...

I am absolutely gutted...

Guys please make sure that you're bikes have good security on them as a lot of bikes are being stolen in the South East London area.

Thanks

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 October 2010 01:35)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
villageidiot

Jul 10

villageidiot says:

sorry about your bike mate

hope they catch the lowlife responsible.

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

sorry mate, one question...

how did plod get 42 seconds for the scrotes to nick it? - seems a very exact figure...

Did the SOCO do a job on the bike or did they just ignore it?

Presume you are insured? what's the damage to your xs?

Reply to this Topic
MrFazz

Oct 10

MrFazz says:

Shuggie1

Hi Shuggie1

The police had CCTV evidence and they advised me it took the c*** 42 seconds to steal it!
SOCO did their forensics and said they did not have enough evidence to pursue the crime - police are full of s*** as well...

Reply to this Topic
MrFazz

Oct 10

MrFazz says:

Villageidiot

Hi Villageidiot

Thanks mate but police are not pursuing the crime as not enough evidence....

Reply to this Topic
villageidiot

Jul 10

villageidiot says:

no, that would mean getting off their fat arses

and doing some actual police work.

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

too busy eating donuts

bet if you'd been speeding they'd have worked their arses off to catch you.

Sorry mate., hope one day these bastds get sorted out in a dark alley..

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

MrFazz

Sorry to hear about your bike, I cant even begin to imagine what it feels like to lose your pride and joy. I would be Fuc@#%G fuming though, knowing i was all legal, taxed, insured, licenced etc, then having to pay £150 to get my bike back, and then the final kick in the teeth, the police wont be doing a thing about it. Makes you proud to be british...........:mad:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

If they rode...

your car away after 42 seconds...what's the 5K damage...did they park it at speed?:shock:...the surest security device is to leave South London.

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

at least YOU got your bike back

when [many years ago] some low life took my almost new 750 Norton Commando I never saw it again. Then a few months later after the insurance [grudgingly] paid out I went and got myself a decent second hand 850 Commando and guess what? no it didn't get nicked but I DID get a visit from plod early one morning who demanded to see my new bike. When I asked why they told me they had recieved information saying I had not had the 750 Commamdo stolen but had actually broken it down and re built it to become the 850 I now owned. FFS.......... anyway the soft sods took a good look round the bike, looked at all the docs I had in respect of my purchase of the 850 and went away without even an apology. What a bunch of wonkers. :upset:

Reply to this Topic
slider72

Mar 05

slider72 says:

42 seconds

with all that securitiy! very scary & they have cctv evidence but not taking it further?? WTF!

gutted for you mate, hope your insurance dos'nt rip you off aswell as the ol bill.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices