Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Magny-Cours: race 2 results - Biaggi steals first from Crutchlow World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Magny-Cours: race 2 results - Biaggi steals first from Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

WSB Magny-Cours: race 2 results - Biaggi steals first from Crutchlow

Max Biaggi stormed past Cal Crutchlow to take victory. Crutchlow was unable to repeat his success of race one and was forced to accept second place. Michel Fabrizio took third place on the Xerox Ducati, following on from his blistering performance in free practice. 1 M. BIAGGI ITA Aprilia Alitalia Racing Aprilia RSV4 Factory 2 C. CRUTCHLOW GBR Yamaha Sterilgarda Team Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 October 2010 18:10)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

What a shame

Crutchlow didn't get to rub Biaggi's nose in it for a second time today. Would have laughed so much if Cal had of smacked Biaggi on the podium. What is that guys problem?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Wellgofar

Jul 10

Wellgofar says:

Wrong Headline!

Great race, thoroughly enjoyed it. But Max did'nt steal the win he absolutely earned it. Cal tried his hardest but could not match Biaggi. You saw it, I saw it, so to say he stole it is undeserving and inaccurate. Having said that, Cal rode a spectacular race in race one and again in race two, the poor sod just did'nt have the power of the Aprilia, shame. If he had the same power as the Aprilia there is no doubt, that would have been Cal's race. Cal did say in the paddock after race one that Max had the package, the better bike. I suppose Max showed him that in race two in a got ya back kind of way, even though he was smothered with a "catch cold flu" as Max put it.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Cal is leaving WSB to go to MotoGp next year on a high, dont know whats going on with JT, his market value is going down with each race!

Reply to this Topic
OxonJohn

Jun 09

OxonJohn says:

Handbags at dawn.

Biaggi may be a "great" rider, but he's reported as not being the paddock's favourite. Did you all see that the poor love got a squirt of bubbly in his eye on the podium? His dummy-spitting should win him an Oscar! If you've not seen it, the link is below. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj44y8oQTsE  

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Slappers

Yeah i saw the nearly fisticuffs quite funny really i reckon cal would have done a rossi on him haha

Reply to this Topic
JamesNutt

Sep 09

JamesNutt says:

What is Max's problem?

As put on here in an earlier post, I honestly don't know what the problem is with Max Biaggi, yes being sprayed in the face with the old bubbly isn't a nice feeling and stings just a touch, but there was no need to act like he did and to first spit the dummy out, then proceed to throw every last toy out of the pram. Maybe Max would like to take the RSV4 to MotoGP next year and go against Cal all over again?

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Enjoyed the link OxonJohn ta

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

So predictable, so boring

I wonder if Boo Hoo Biaggi got bitten by a little mosquito after the podium. SAME OLD PLONKER!!

Reply to this Topic
Shepshep

Aug 09

Shepshep says:

Slowsland

Another no score for Slowsland today, maybe he should ride for Cals team next year, they appear to have a fast bike. Get your name down for the Harley Davidson cup next year Slowsland, its more your level.  I hear Jenny Tinmouths giving lessons.

Reply to this Topic
jonsixone

Sep 10

jonsixone says:

Wot, no results from WSS ? Well, there,s a surprise!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices