Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Magny-Cours: race 2 results - Biaggi steals first from Crutchlow World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Magny-Cours: race 2 results - Biaggi steals first from Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

WSB Magny-Cours: race 2 results - Biaggi steals first from Crutchlow

Max Biaggi stormed past Cal Crutchlow to take victory. Crutchlow was unable to repeat his success of race one and was forced to accept second place. Michel Fabrizio took third place on the Xerox Ducati, following on from his blistering performance in free practice. 1 M. BIAGGI ITA Aprilia Alitalia Racing Aprilia RSV4 Factory 2 C. CRUTCHLOW GBR Yamaha Sterilgarda Team Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 October 2010 18:10)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Sep 10

4619 says:

asti1?????????????

Yeah we know he has a high opinion of himself, look back to the last british rider that had a high opinion of himself "carl fogarty" how many world titles did he win??? its no good thinking top 6 will do, do you remember any ozy or american riders that didn't think they were the best?? i dont think so, as i said Biaggi was and still is a great rider but those italians will do anything to win clean or dirty and its looks like Cal can give as good as he gets if not a bit more, ok he will get his arse kicked from time to time so does "rossi, stoner, and pedrosa", but Cals going in with the right attitude,

He beleves in himself, shame a few more brits before him didn't

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

4619?

Your first post "Biaggi Pissed Off" makes no sense and is ridiculous. I understand asti1 responding the way he did! Apart from the " italians will do anything to win clean or dirty", your response was spot on! Not that you should particularly care my opinion but I agree that Cal has to go into GP with a lot of self belief but also be able to direct his enthusiasm into learning the technique required to go fast for 45 minutes on a GP bike. It ain't gonna be like WSS sonny and though super fast for a lap or two in qualifying on a WSB I thought he would have been much more successful this year than he was. Thank goodness he won at least a few races eh? C'mon Cal.... Britain needs someone up at the sharp end again!

Reply to this Topic
asti1

Oct 10

asti1 says:

Well put Willie

That was just the point i was trying to make, its such a gulf in class between moto gp and sbk riders, history will confirm this, any of the top gp boys could jump on a wsb ride and win from the of, like Biaggi done for Suzuki on 2007, but none of the top wsb riders could jump on a top gp bike and win, its a massive difference in class and ability, As for Fogarty, now there is a man with a big head, and yes he is the best all time wsb rider, his record speaks for itself, but he was only succesful in wsb, he done nothing in 500 gp's, so he can only have a high opinion of himself in wsb, nothing else, fogarty still says that he would have beaten the great mick Doohan in a race, i don't think so.  I do hope that Cal does well in gp's, as its about time we had a top british rider in the top class.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices