Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

Jorge Lorenzo launched a scathing attack on Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi after the Italian defeated him in a captivating conclusion to yesterday’s Japanese MotoGP race. Lorenzo could accept fourth position as he took another giant stride towards lifting his maiden MotoGP crown. What he found tough to stomach was the manner in which Rossi condemned him to a second successive fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (04 October 2010 14:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
valefan046

Oct 10

valefan046 says:

Dowdy.p

At the end of the day Lorenzo was'nt forced to race Rossi but he did had Lorenzo won the battle nothing would have been said, but as he lost hes spat his dummy.

The exact same thing happend at laguna seca 2008 with Stoner he was quite willing to race rough until he came of second best, and suprise suprise he spat his dummy.

Reply to this Topic
wellgirls

Oct 10

wellgirls says:

Wholesale Clothing

Wholesale Clothing
50%-75% Below Wholesae
Best Value Same Day Shipping
www.welljordan.com

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Dowdy p

I don`t wish to be rude, but wouldn`t your time be better spent brushing up on your english?

I mean, if you must post on here, then the least you could do is try and make them legible.

We, back in the day, had thick kids in the back of the class whose only reason to come to school was to care for the hamsters who could write better sentences than you. 

What did you do during all those years at school? 

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Travis

why thankyou. At least this 2 year old can spell:wink:

Reply to this Topic
SurreyPuma

Apr 10

SurreyPuma says:

No one has mentioned Caprossi'e early breaking forcing Spies and Hayden off the track. Have seen any comments about not being right to the limit with that manoeuvre?

I started watching MotoGP with the Valle vs Sete in Jerez, where Rossi bike was under performing but he pushed until back on terms with Sete and the ambition to win. Even the Sainted Suzy said at the time, it was all a bit boring until those last few laps.

Nexr year, when Hayden performed consistently and nearly lost - I though we were going to see a boxing match when Danny Pedrosa knocked Hayden off in the penultimate match. Remember, when Stoner ran away with his championship? Out in front and no one else in sight, pretty boring.

Yet here we are discussing a third place scrap with the championship just abut decided. Laguna Seca this year, how many tickets were sold when people knew Rossi was going to ride?

Again, it has been mentioned before, but JL mistake is going public with his grimpes. Rossi knows that it will rile him and can use it against him. Lorenzo is a great talent and we should expect that he will win championships in the future. He needs to be a bit more shrewder with his comments and put the opposition on the back foot. He might not have face a full opposition, but he stay on his bike and bagged wins.

See we are up to 96 comments on this topic. Wonder if we can get to 200 before the weekend?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

out off interest?

Do  you think Jorge and all his fans you have been up in arms at the pass that Haslam put on Biaggiin the WSB race 1 at the weekend? it  was forceful and made Biaggi run over the kerb which let Checa pass him too. Now how do you think a move like that would have gone down in MGP and with the happy riders in there???

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

certainly got peoples attention

matt birt will be loving this bet its getting close to record posts on one subject.wellgirls interesting post not really in the right place though is it.

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

I have to wonder

Given that Rossi now has orders to not give Lorenzo a hard time on the track, what do you think would happen if Rossi said "fuck 'em" and did the same this weekend if the opportunity arose?  Would they not allow him to race the rest of the season?  Would they try and force Burgess to make his bike very slow for the next?  Would they just say the contract is fulfilled and let him go?

I'm a man of principal so to have a boss tell me to deliberately let someone else do better than me to further their career (company included) would make me want to do just the opposite.  And if the company bit back, I'd have to take the evidence to the FIM so the FIM could penalize Yamaha for, in a sense, fixing the race.  Talk about bad publicity for Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

WTF? Best value AND same day shipping???

:wink: I best get my arse over to www.welljordan.com and smoke my card on the 50-75% deals available!!!!! 

With regards Rossi being told not to give Lorenzo a hard time on track (poor baby, hope he feels better after a cuddle with Stoners teddy) - where exactly has that been said? I just want to be post 100. :sunglasses:.....how can I tell?? LOL.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Scathing attack.

There is an interview with Lorenzo in his month's Bike magazine where he said he was frequently annoyed at the way the press mis-represented his comments and responses to questions, twisting them for dramatic effect. I suspect that this will be another example.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices